Confagrigas w/ Regigigas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time using the forum, but had to ask if the subject had ever come up of using confagrigas' mummy to remove Regi's slow start. I'll admit off the bat it's risky, but here's my idea.

Confagrigas (Con) and Regi lead, Con holds a focus sash to at least improve the odds of surviving long enough for Regi to hit Con with thunder punch. Con can use trick room if the enemy outspeeds non-slow start Regi (or is suspected to do so). Other than that... Do what's natural I guess? I'm not pretending to be any expert, Regi/Con was about as far as I got, so whatever moveset you think would be best beyond that probably is. Anyhow let me know what you think or if the topic's already been covered. Thanks for your time and have a good one.

MajorBowman

wouldst thou like to live fergaliciously?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Welcome! Unfortunately, this topic doesn't deserve a thread of its own. This would be better suited for the Overview, Rules, and Q&A thread.

To answer your question, this kind of strategy generally isn't used because it's too reliant on a very specific setup condition that can be somewhat easy to dissuade. Additionally, even Slow Start-less Regigigas isn't that good and Cofagrigus isn't any better.

If you have any other questions we're happy to help you out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)