Counter that RU Pokemon! Community Teambuilder - Heysup vs. Pearl.

Good luck to both of you, i'll try and log the battles but it really depends on when the battle takes place.

Also, predicting Pearl. takes this one (that Medicham is going to be a real bitch though).

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
i can't be on smogon as often as i could before, but i'll try to set up a time with heysup once i find i'm online or something

As a stalker of this thread and all of the decisions made, I can only imagine how interesting this battle will turn out to be. My vote goes for Pearl (Honchkrow ftw).

And perhaps I'm being pre-emptive about this, but will there be a Mach 2, per chance? I'd assume without re-using the same pokemon/sets.
Though I'm probably jumping the gun on this since they most likely haven't even battled yet <_<.

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
k so i think i'll FINALLY be able to play heysup this afternoon. now all i need to do is waiting for him lol

I'm still wanting to do this, kind of hard with Pearl mia for a while then with my business this week. I should be available to play tomorrow.

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
Sorry but I won't be able to get this done. Read this post for more information, since it's the same situation. I'm currently using my sister's computer to tell you of the situation, so yeah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)