Create Your Own Adventure - Comic

gore is fun <3

also I'm really confused, did cubone witness her death or cause it? I'm assuming the first, bit lol. Looks awesome so far, and I love how you draw the main character. I vote--

Call the police!

gore is fun <3

also I'm really confused, did cubone witness her death or cause it? I'm assuming the first, bit lol. Looks awesome so far, and I love how you draw the main character. I vote--

Call the police!
Yeah... this chapter was hard to put on paper... I am not sure if any of it makes sense, lol. To answer your question, Cubone witnessed the murder and attempted to protect her. Everything will be spelled out in the next chapter so it will make sense. There are however some vague clues in this that will be picked up on next week too..

Look for clues!

This is going to be an amazing comic, I can tell already.

Even though I didn't want Cubone, I must say....... he's ADORABLE!

Loved the epic NOOOOOOO at the end. It really added to the chapter.

The only way he should call the police is if he has an affair with Officer Jenny from the anime.

Look for clues!

This is going to be an amazing comic, I can tell already.

Even though I didn't want Cubone, I must say....... he's ADORABLE!

Loved the epic NOOOOOOO at the end. It really added to the chapter.

The only way he should call the police is if he has an affair with Officer Jenny from the anime.
Thanks! :)

If the police option ends up being chosen Officer Jenny will be involved for sure.

Look for Clues!

Anybody who has played "You Only Live Once" by Kongregate should know that getting the police involved is a terrible idea, especially if you have somewhat questionable platforming skillz and are going to take on Sir Giant Pink Lizard's Castle which is located at around the end of World 5, all in order to save your significant other. +)

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Look for Clues!

Somehow calling the police doesn't seem like what that guy would do. That and looking for clues is much more interesting to watch/read.

I guess I will vote for CALLING THE POLICE just to make it a bit closer in votes, lol.

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Call the Police!

Looking for clues would make it seem like you only find a clue. I want more action!

Lol, sorry but I cracked up when I saw it was Dawn. These are great, keep it up!

KILL CUBONE TOO, THIS S***** BASTARD!
ok, seriously, just be a man and LOOK FOR CLUES. Police is for weak people who cant do their job on their own.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Look for clues. Let's bring a bit of Phoenix Wright/Hardy Boys sleuthing into this story.

I'm changing my vote.

Hook Cubone up to a lie-detector and interrogate it about what happened! Find out what it knows........

amirite?

LOOK FOR CLUES because everyone knows that people who are logical and level headed and call in the able assistance of the local law enforcement after a crime has been comitted near them are PUSSIES

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)