Crisis in CK9++ City [Serial Killer Wins]

Okay, finished my two day reread. There were points where I looked at things Fenrir posted and thought, "Are we really on the right track?" And then I would read things from U-Turn about Fenrir that gave me pause.

We might not be wrong here, but I still don't want us to be hasty.

Fenrir Aesir Iirc, you're the one who brought up false conditional pairings as a scumtell?
Does this mean I get to say "I told you so"?

Going to disagree here, though you're right in that it seems pointless to throw out shade the way Clarinet did if Thunder's a partner. In the full post though Clarinet was asked about me, Jalmont, and Thunder, and Thunder is the only one to get an actual read even though all 3 of us were inactive at the time:

Which makes me consider this as a possible attempt to distance from an inactive partner.
Early thought following Jalmont's townflip was that I should maybe double down on this. Knowing the Day 1 wagons at EoD were w/w strengthens my feelings on Cancerous/Heal (still don't follow why a partner votes Clarinet over Explosion there), and smogon saying he'd be up to lynch somi over Clarinet and not switching to somi given the opportunity is also a good look.

With that in mind though, I have re-evaluating to do since Panic/Cancerous/maybe heury(?) are clear, as I'm Vanilla who hasn't received fruit.

Went to check UTO's feelings on Thunder after reading Panic's analysis and don't vibe with that exonerating Thunder, felt potentially chainsaw-ish to me. I'm up for a Thunder lynch with the added fact that it's a slot we can't let live much longer.

Vote: Thunder~BALLZ

Have to call family and can't guarantee I'll be on later tonight, but can guarantee I'll be on with time prior to deadline with which I'll be able to read the remaining non-cleared slots/remainder of UTO's ISO.

I like what heal said about it possibly being sk vs mafia. I really dont think smogon and heal are the mafia, but one of them could be sk. I don't like the fact that tbz has mostly been afk and has slid this far through the game. Is tbz this inactive in all games? I could be wrong but I thought Tbz was more active than this in rewind. For that I kinda want to vote tbz over fenrir. I think fenrir should claim. At least one of them should be scum so I still think one should be the focus of today's lynch.

fenrir's avatar looks just like cancerous avatar to me (yes I know it's an overwatch character not a crab don't judge me)
heal's confidence that I'm no sort of scum is a bit of a red flag but there's never a way for them to know that for sure so I'm probably crazy
Any of (tbz, fenrir, heal) are lynchable today fmpov. Fenrir is just my preference but heal is more active and is probably easier to solve closer to lylo, so I think it should be between fenrir and tbz ultimately

I like what heal said about it possibly being sk vs mafia. I really dont think smogon and heal are the mafia, but one of them could be sk. I don't like the fact that tbz has mostly been afk and has slid this far through the game. Is tbz this inactive in all games? I could be wrong but I thought Tbz was more active than this in rewind. For that I kinda want to vote tbz over fenrir. I think fenrir should claim. At least one of them should be scum so I still think one should be the focus of today's lynch.
Thunder became active in Rewind because his Night Action literally collided with Caff's and he couldn't not say anything.

Also, what does claiming get us? The setup is locked in now. Giving scum the opportunity to claim means they're gonna set up an AvB in my Towncore and no thank you, I don't like it when my reads get torpedoed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)