Currently in the Process of my first SR. Shiny Lugia - SS

I really couldn't find a thread for fourth gen in-game discussion, so I figured this would be the best place to place this thread based on my ignorance.

Anyways, I will continue to post updates of my progress. I will post every 100 SRs, as I don't feel like tallying up to more than 100.

Current Progress as of this post: Only 137 SRs!!
Shiny Found?: YESS!!
Determination Factor: a'sdfj243jr

I said screw it and caught it. No video proof. Haters gunna hate. Everything other than its shinyness sucks though *Sigh* I guess good things come to those who wait ... longer. With only 137 SRs, Nintendo couldn't give me a decent Shiny.

Lugia (Shiny)
Nature: Brave
IVs --
HP: 6 - 7
Attack: 9 - 11
Defense: 3 - 4
Sp. Attack: 0 - 2
Sp. Defense: 10 - 11
Speed: 20 - 22

I must say, I'm extremely disappointed with the IVs and the Nature. But I can't complain, only 137 SRs for a shiny Legendary. My FIRST Shiny Legendary that I've caught and I KNOW is legit. No doubts with the GTS non-sense. It won't be useful for competitive play, but it still looks amazing and I will cherish it forever. This is awesome :)

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
No offense, but I doubt that many people care...

And Stark Mountain in Ruins of Alph is where this would want to go, as Ruins has a lot of in-game discussion since the metagames are outdated.

Good luck with your shiny, tell us if you get one assuming either of us is still alive!

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Don't listen to DetroitLolCat. He is trolling. You've posted this in the right place, and I know for a fact that there are many people who are genuinely interested.

No offense, but I doubt that many people care...

And Stark Mountain in Ruins of Alph is where this would want to go, as Ruins has a lot of in-game discussion since the metagames are outdated.

Good luck with your shiny, tell us if you get one assuming either of us is still alive!
I believe Stark Mountain is for competitive posting, from what I understood while I was there. As for the general RoA forums, it was capped at third Gen. But thanks for the pseudo support xD

Don't listen to DetroitLolCat. He is trolling. You've posted this in the right place, and I know for a fact that there are many people who are genuinely interested.
Well thanks :) Always good to have negatively-aura'd posts countered. Appreciate the words of understanding. It'll probably be weeks before I can update that "No" to a "Yes," but it's something I've never done before and would be extremely proud to accomplish. Sadly, I didn't think to bring along a Sychronizer before hand. Ah, well ... I'll be lucky to find one at all, let alone one with a good nature and/or IVs.

OMFG! 137 SRs! WHAT THE HECK! Wow, I'm freaking out. I've seen people with thousands of SRs and it takes me 137?!!?! This is freaking amazing. I'm using my Masterball lol. Beginners luck! Wow, this is insane. My heart is beating like a drum! Omg ... Should I vid this? No cheat devices or anything! I spose I could vid it with my phone, shit quality though ...

Nov 2011...
I had an account here long ago :) Password was forgotten or perhaps it was deleted due to inactivity. I didn't try to recreate it because since I've used a different username, thus the one you see.

I don't see how my join date is relevant, however. If you're here to troll, please take your immaturity else where. Gunna take a lot more than a troll to ruin this day. OMG, Shiny Lugia. I wanna catch it, it's just sitting there.

I believe Stark Mountain is for competitive posting, from what I understood while I was there. As for the general RoA forums, it was capped at third Gen. But thanks for the pseudo support xD

Well thanks :) Always good to have negatively-aura'd posts countered. Appreciate the words of understanding. It'll probably be weeks before I can update that "No" to a "Yes," but it's something I've never done before and would be extremely proud to accomplish. Sadly, I didn't think to bring along a Sychronizer before hand. Ah, well ... I'll be lucky to find one at all, let alone one with a good nature and/or IVs.
Seriously this is in the wrong place...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)