Design your dream home

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
yesterday i was attempting to challenge my reading level by reading harder books than normal. in the process of reading diary of a wimpy kid, I came across the idea of designing your own dream home. I immediately thought of the creative minds of smogoff, and am now asking all of you what the floor plan of your dream home would be.

here's a blank template to get started with

and if you're more environmentally conscious and are into the "tiny house movement", here's an alternative blank template for you to use:

feel free to let your imagination run wild. to get you started here are a few ideas - and don't hestitate to add them just because I mentioned them already
- movie theatre
- polka playing setup (pointed outwards)
- bogdanoff facility

finally here's mine:

you don't have to spoiler tag yours, I just did it so my post wasn't obnoxiously large. do try not to resize these things to a minuscule res though otherwise we won't be able to see them.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
yesterday i was attempting to challenge my reading level by reading harder books than normal. in the process of reading diary of a wimpy kid, I came across the idea of designing your own dream home. I immediately thought of the creative minds of smogoff, and am now asking all of you what the floor plan of your dream home would be.

here's a blank template to get started with

and if you're more environmentally conscious and are into the "tiny house movement", here's an alternative blank template for you to use:

feel free to let your imagination run wild. to get you started here are a few ideas - and don't hestitate to add them just because I mentioned them already
- movie theatre
- polka playing setup (pointed outwards)
- bogdanoff facility

finally here's mine:

you don't have to spoiler tag yours, I just did it so my post wasn't obnoxiously large. do try not to resize these things to a minuscule res though otherwise we won't be able to see them.
mmmmm i assume guests sleep with their favorite wax figure then? i call Johnny Depp as Captain Jack

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
Ah lovely! I've been waiting for an opportunity to show off my stupendous designing sensitivities. I am, as most know, a bit of an artist - an "art head" as some might put it - so these types of artistic ventures are right up my alley

1643098157542.png

So as you can see, my ideal home is one primed and ready for posting of all nature. Asides from drunk posting, which we in Poster's Paradise (the name of my beloved home) do not appreciate. We have all the cutting-edge posting technologies, and a stage with which our esteemed posters might demonstrate their posting prowess to the adoring crowd. Additionally, we offer private posting chambers for our VIPs (very important posters), in the event that they require a more private posting experience

Now, the astute among you might have realised that this is, in fact, the floor plan for the Girl Collection strip club in Las Vegas. And you would be correct. However I, with my artistic genius, have used these floor plans and turned them into a site for a poster's paradise. There is nothing to be concerned about. Do not look further into this.

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Ah lovely! I've been waiting for an opportunity to show off my stupendous designing sensitivities. I am, as most know, a bit of an artist - an "art head" as some might put it - so these types of artistic ventures are right up my alley

View attachment 401499

So as you can see, my ideal home is one primed and ready for posting of all nature. Asides from drunk posting, which we in Poster's Paradise (the name of my beloved home) do not appreciate. We have all the cutting-edge posting technologies, and a stage with which our esteemed posters might demonstrate their posting prowess to the adoring crowd. Additionally, we offer private posting chambers for our VIPs (very important posters), in the event that they require a more private posting experience

Now, the astute among you might have realised that this is, in fact, the floor plan for the Girl Collection strip club in Las Vegas. And you would be correct. However I, with my artistic genius, have used these floor plans and turned them into a site for a poster's paradise. There is nothing to be concerned about. Do not look further into this.
hey big fan of this construction, just a quick couple of questions:
  1. are posting chambers first come, first serve or do you take reservations?
  2. is there a reason the unisex lavatory is outside separate from the mainr estrooms?
  3. what’s your live eventposting schedule for the main posting stage?
    1. sub-question: do performers get to collect tips at the edge of the stage or is it venmo/cashapp-only?

feel free to write back at postingenthusiast1984@aol.com, eagerly awaiting response!

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
hey big fan of this construction, just a quick couple of questions:
  1. are posting chambers first come, first serve or do you take reservations?
  2. is there a reason the unisex lavatory is outside separate from the mainr estrooms?
  3. what’s your live eventposting schedule for the main posting stage?
    1. sub-question: do performers get to collect tips at the edge of the stage or is it venmo/cashapp-only?

feel free to write back at postingenthusiast1984@aol.com, eagerly awaiting response!
Hello Dave,

Glad to hear you've enjoyed the POster's Paradise! In response to your questions,
  1. Our posting chambers are often reserved by high-class customers who wish to have a more private, 1-on-1 posting setting. We don't allow the scum of the posting world into our hallowed chambers. Of course, esteemed posters such as yourself can enjoy a 5% discount, with an additional 10% off if you've liked any recent Poster's Paradise's official posts
  2. Not really. We just thought it'd be a funny prank
  3. Unlike most professional posters clubs, we tend to do things a little off-the-cuff. Improvisation is our specialty, so you never know what you'll be getting yourself into when you visit the Poster's Paradise. The only things we deliver consistently are top quality posting sessions and charitable gifts to our fine local government to stop our staff being arrested for postitution
    1. Dom-answer: it's recommended to all visitors that they bring pennies to throw for/at the posters. It helps remind them who's really in charge here (me)
Hope this helped,
Alba "The Tross" Tross
Head of Public Relations and Main Scapegoat of Poster's Paradise

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)