Strategy & Metagame Different Types of Stealth Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mack the Knife

Goodbye Smogon! I may return, I may not!
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This is a big "What if?" kind of article idea. It'll explore different typing Stealth Rocks could have, and it could list the 5 most deadly and the 5 least deadly. 5 most deadly: Ice, Fighting, Fire, Rock (yeah Game Freak made one of the most dangerous types into an entry hazard already), and Electric/Dragon (haven't decided yet). Least: Steel, Grass, Poison, Normal, and Psychic/Bug (haven't decided between these 2 either).

I feel like such an article serves only to point out the typings with the most (and least) effective coverage. Is there a way you can flesh this out?

Mack the Knife

I could change it to look at which Pokemon would benefit from them, and which would hate them.

Mack the Knife

I really don't feel like I'd do a good job writing this. It's just not my style, ief someone else wants to use this that's cool, but otherwise please lock.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi Mack the Knife! We appreciate your enthusiasm about writing articles for The Smog. However, I'll like you to take more time and think deeper before you submit your article approvals. Before you submit an article approval, make sure that you're confident that you can write the article and that you are able to convince us to get it approved. Follow through with the article idea and don't leave us hanging or drop it after a post / minor objection. Take your time, there's no rush~ You're free to submit another article approval when you feel confident enough about the article~ Thanks for reading! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)