Double Battle Tourney - Showdown Style - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.
gg, it was 3-0.
wow dude you got the same score as me. i couldnt get the 4-0 but 3-0 is good too.

also GameGirlColor dont worry it couldnt of been that bad. plus you just must have been really nervous i know the first time i fought micuat i messed up too. just ask him.lol

you dont suck you just had bad luck. =D

Lol yeah actually it was the first time I had battled on wifi in like 4 months or more. I've been breeding too much lately >.>
same here i dont usually challenge people anymore but when i do its only on rare occasions and only to raise my skill level as a trainer.lol but i always play PBR wifi doubles (Random Matches). so i have alot of practice in it with doubles.

rory, if you see this, could you PM me. I deleted the other PM I sent you and cant seem to search you =/

Hopefully Lexit and I will battle right now. Waiting for her to reply to my PM.

EDIT: Dam I *just* missed her =(.

EDIT 2: I beat Lexite 1-0, in a very very intense match, seriously it's one of the best I have played using Showdown rules. Thanks Lexite!

I can't believe that just such a small hax cost me a possible 2HKO, and choosing replacing Protect with Sub lol

Z won the match 0-2 ;)

Hey Kenshin, I've been really busy with school, and Its been my fault Quantum and my battle has not been completed.
If you can't find a sub for him, just give Quantum the win.
Sorry for any trouble this has caused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)