Doubles Battle Factory

TGMD

ƧÏÐÈ¥¯ÏĈ¼Á°¿±³´µ¶·¸¹º»ŤûŠť²ØéŋŌ
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Watch out for his Hitmontop though. That shit will fk you up :]

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
It's dead.

The factory will shut its doors 2 days from now, make sure you get what matches you want done!

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Prize Shop

I'd like to apologise if you found the factory trainers constantly johning you; this wasn't quite the intention. I suppose I overlooked the human element in long-term projects. I'd also like to apologise for the prize shop, in a way. I know a lot of you were looking forward to getting cool prizes, but the trouble is that there's not much to offer if you don't have a 3DS.

Sorry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)