Doubles Circuit Minitour #5 — KARA TE (WON BY TFC)

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
messed up my availability, after which I tried to fix it and schedule a battle anyway but Haruno didn't respond to that altho I think he read it but I don't think we're getting it done so uh fuck ;-;

Stratos

Banned deucer.
tfw u ask audio to do subs for u and he doesnt. tfw u have to catch up on 3 day of missed smogon

;-;

SUBS:

byronthewellwell out, raseri in
koolkranny out, qazoo306 in

the rest of the subs were difficult to call but just because i didn't sub you doesn't mean i won't make an activity decision with you. if you don't give SPECIFIC TIMES i will bend you over and ram a railroad spike up your asshole if you don't get your match done. am i clear? Tag for all the people who've yet to play:

quickscopenoscope vs Lasagne
Haruno vs Robert Alfons
Raseri vs U-Turn Out
Level 56 vs papai noel
TGMD vs LightningLuxray
TheFourthChaser vs Figufgyu
Pwnemon vs GlassGlaceon
Unfixable vs Mizuhime
Qazoo306 vs Memoric
Braverius vs The Unlucky one

edit: oh right, as i said on sunday: since i gave out some subs, everyone's deadline is extended by one day. rejoice.

Last edited:
TFC hasn't been very responsive. I have specific times but he is yet to respond to my latest VM. I really hope to get this done...

Can memoric and I get another sub? The only times I'm available this round are crazy times for him ( I'm GMT -5 and he's GMT +8). I hate to be annoying and ask for another sub... but the times just won't work out.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
as a GMT-5 who has had to play many GMT+8s through the years, i can give u this advice: it's your summer, play tomorrow morning u big feg

edit: it opens up a bundle of subjectivity to rearrange matches so timezones work out, so i can't do that, sorry. Unless you drop out. But i don't think any of the other subs are closer to memoric's timezone anyways

as a GMT-5 who has had to play many GMT+8s through the years, i can give u this advice: it's your summer, play tomorrow morning u big feg

edit: it opens up a bundle of subjectivity to rearrange matches so timezones work out, so i can't do that, sorry. Unless you drop out. But i don't think any of the other subs are closer to memoric's timezone anyways
Ok, I'll wake up early tomorrow and try to play.

Braverius

snowls
is a Past SPL Champion
I was a lazy bastard and didn't PM my opponent until like a couple hours ago, but I'll be on all night tonight so hopefully he gets on ~_~

Also if not plz no railroad spike ty

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Confirming gg wasn't close at all tho this team was ill-prepared for rain spam, should have done some tests with it but had no time.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Last edited:

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
contacted opp. gmt+8 best

e: lost vs u-turn out .cry

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)