Doubles Premier League: Player S̶i̶n̶g̶u̶p̶s̶ (Signups whatever)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Player name: *Dawg*
Tiers played: Doubles OU
willing to learn a new tier: I didn't Know that the other tiers existed before this tournament.
notable leaves of absence: Every so often I decide to leave my opponent's a chance by not using kangaskhan

DaAwesomeDude1

waiting for a moment
is a Top Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
DPL Champion
Who needs to study for exams when you can play mons

Player name: DaAwesomeDude1
Tiers played: Doubles OU
willing to learn a new tier: yeah I'm pretty bomb at bw so I can probably do that. No DUU pls I hate it with a passion
notable leaves of absence: Uh I guess whenever I'm studying for exams which is usually in the weekdays. I can make a pass though and take some time out to play a game but can't promise anything. Sorry for being a john

- consistently place high in seasonals
- there was some random tour that I forgot what it was called but you played a DOU game and whoever lost that picks either BW or DUbers and it was a best 2/3 thing and I got top 4 in that and we always played BW 2nd cause DUbers is ass and I won all of them except for my last one :(
- upper echelon player
- 50% of the time, I can beat some of the best players in the tier without RNG. The other 50%, I lose to random 1300 people on the ladder. I think that's a good enough gamble to justify drafting me :^)

BLOOD TOTEM

braine damaged
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
snapchat: peter_nepnep twitter: @bop_there_it_is showdown: Legend ADV Master
i play everything and better than YOU
no need, i've already mastered everything
notable leaves of absence: I may be seeing my good friend roukanken at some point ://

Player name: tsr
Tiers played: oras DOU
willing to learn a new tier: sure
notable leaves of absence: there's life outside of pokemon??

i think im good now because i made it past r2 of ssnls

Demantoid

APMS Founder
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Player name: Demantoid
Tiers played: ORAS DOU
Willing to learn a new tier: duu but not bw
Notable leaves of absence: Shouldn't be

I put the best team manager n1n1 into the losers bracket for ssnls where he belongs and I'll probably be cheap. I'm also very lucky

CorruptedOmega

Banned deucer.
CorruptedOmegaX
DOU, DUU
Sure
Exams during last full week of May.

- Excells in the field of irrelevant metas
- Is still pist DUbers wasn't included
- Plays better than he writes analysis
- A firm believer in the itanimulli

On a more serious note, I'm a pretty genial guy and enjoy teambuilding with friends. I'm looking forward to meeting new people and playin mons n_n

Matame♫: change ur sign up post then
Matame♫: to
Matame♫: 'lana is amazing draft right away'
CorruptedOmegaX: kk

Last edited:

Lord Death Man

i cant read
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
player name: lord death man
tiers played: oras doubles ou and doubles uu
willing to learn a new tier: yeah i guess
notable leaves of absence: i might be gone for like 3 days in june

Reactions: tko

talkingtree

large if factual
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Player name: talkingtree
Tiers played: DOU, DUU
willing to learn a new tier: I technically played BW for the PRESTIGIOUS Fall Cup, so I'd be up for getting better at it
notable leaves of absence: none, us trees aren't known for moving around too much

-Finalist in the aformentioned Fall Cup, which included DOU, BW dubs, and DUbers (rip)
-Top 8'd a seasonal once which probably wasn't a total fluke
-Driver *beep beep* in the room on PS!
-Top 20 on DUU ladder, clearly I'm amazing at it
-Semifinalist in that one Dubs UU minitour
-I'm free all the time so I'll be great for testing
-DOU C&C mod so I'll be able to make my opponents feel bad even if they win by telling them how little they know about the game

ALSO I just won a roomtour omg I must be such a great pick right? RIGHT?!?! *sweats nervously*

Last edited:

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Player name: xX_Level_51_Xx
Tiers played: DOU / BW OU / DUU
willing to learn a new tier: fuck off
notable leaves of absence: as soon as i get drafted to play something other than duu

Player Name: N Harmonia Grace
Tiers played: DOU, DUU, VGC 2015, VGC 2016, Gen5 Doubles OU(Just started because of DPL)
Willing to learn a new tier:
Gen 5 Doubles OU (I started today but I'm not totally good at it. Anyway I'll practice more.)
Notable Leaves of Absence: No, unless we schedule it properly.

Pls buy me amigos <3
n1n1 I love you

I hope this league helps to improve DUU meta and bring more players to ORAS doubles.

Last edited:

bruno

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Player name: KratosMana
Tiers played: None
willing to learn a new tier: Depends if i like u
notable leaves of absence: depends if i like u i'll be there

i don't play doubles but if ur thinkin of buyin shake u should just buy me instead
also a nice cheerleader

Platinum God n1n1

the real n1n1
is a Tiering Contributor
Player name: -Tsunami-
Willing to learn: if by "learn" you mean i steal a team / you give me one and i play then sure.
Player name: KratosMana
i don't play doubles but if ur thinkin of buyin shake u should just buy me instead
I hate the way these entitled singles players are.

had to get that off my chest here

If anyone who actually plays doubles more then when they get drafted to DPL you are welcome to try out for Hungry Hungry Hippowdons

note: tsunami I know you play doubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)