Yellow Paint vs sforz
BlueSkiddoWeCanToo vs makiri
Doubles UU
Yoda2798 vs xzern
BW Doubles
shaian vs AuraRayquaza

DEADLINE IS SUNDAY MAY 1 AT 11:59 PM EST
ADDITIONAL NOTES:!
edit: both captains have agreed for memoric and miltankmilk to swap places, i have edited the op to reflect this change.

Last edited:
Tohjo Tramplers vs Oreburgh Ancients
Doubles OU
Nido-Rus vs MajorBowman-
miltankmilk vs SamVGC-
Memoric vs Dawgie-
Croven vs Tricking-
Doubles UU
n10sit vs Shaneghoul- if kyles not playing duu each week(and I don't think any of the vgc guys want to) they have a really tough matchup each week imo
BW Doubles
Level 51 vs Mizuhime- this game will probably decide if it's a tie or a win for ancients

all the oras games can go either way but what I picked is how I'm feelin it's gonna go down

Hungry Hungry Hippowdons vs Slateport City Spindas
Doubles OU
Arcticblast vs finally- finally is cute whether he wins or not depends on his effort tho
DaAwesomeDude1 vs GiraGoomy- like both of these guys but feelin giragoomy more rn
Yellow Paint vs sforz- don't know who randomly assorted letters is and yellow paint is a cool guy
BlueSkiddoWeCanToo vs makiri- don't know anything about skiddo guy and makiri is good
Doubles UU
Yoda2798 vs xzern- I like yoda :>
BW Doubles
shaian vs AuraRayquaza- already happened but I would of picked shane c:

Platinum God n1n1

the real n1n1
is a Tiering Contributor
Doubles OU
Nido-Rus vs MajorBowman - Go Nido, beat VGC!
miltankmilk vs SamVGC - Go Milk, beat VGC!
Memoric vs Dawgie - Go Memoric, beat VGC!
Croven vs Tricking - Idk tricking but I know croven is good
Doubles UU
n10sit vs Shaneghoul - DUU is very surprising, but I expect n10sit has better understanding of building good DUU teams
BW Doubles
Level 51 vs Mizuhime - mods suck

easy win for the tramplers, they will prove they are better than they showed last week - coming into a tie against what most people thought was the weakest team

Doubles OU
Lohgock vs Stax - Lohgock is good at winning in dou from what I have seen
Biosci vs checkmater75 - Biosci is a better teambuilder imo, and I think check will be easy to prepare for
Pearl vs BLOOD TOTEM - How are you going to bring a 50% move, focus blast, and forfeit when it misses? He gave up win to VGC guy, worse would be if he gives win to this super annoying singles player
deoxys speed vs kamikaze17 - going off most recent performances Deo is the clear favorite
Doubles UU
thetalkingtree vs clius - tree lost last week, clius won. thats my reasoning here
BW Doubles
qsns vs Stratos - it happened...

shit poster may not be as good as everyone thought. kami is washed up in my honest opinion; rei just doesnt care; checkmater is on the verge of getting benched. This week, aside from pearl, they have a tough battlers in every match up. I predict a tie

Checkmater

It’s just us kittens left, and the rain is coming
is a Tiering Contributor
Doubles OU

Nido-Rus vs MajorBowman- just more experienced plus he worked with qsns so
miltankmilk vs SamVGC- I mean milk IS the bowman slayer right? then again he's up against the stratos slayer so who knows? They have equal credentials in their "slaying capacity" (?) but sam is still going strong in seasonals last I checked and milktank kinda double-folded to fullroom when I played him
Memoric vs Dawgie- feel like Memoric is favored cuz he's a god but Ancient's team dynamic has been showing to be strong and they have good talent on that team and good communication, plus Dawg has been showing strong
Croven vs Tricking- kylecakes said tricking didn't really listen to him so that's already a mark against him and also I expect Croven to be more experienced... don't count Tricking out though he's done pretty well in the past and he's a cool guy
Doubles UU
n10sit vs Shaneghoul- I just don't know who shaneghoul is.. kylecole said he was getting him prepped so this could be very close and I also know next to nothing about duu
BW Doubles
Level 51 vs Mizuhime- Mizu has more experience I'd expect going into this, plus she said she was hyped to play BW (then again she did also say she was being bogged down by tours/cups/w/e so possible lack of motivation?)

Doubles OU

Arcticblast vs finally- How are you going to do research on a man whose last replay was like 2 months ago? Finally was also a god in his prime so lgi
DaAwesomeDude1 vs GiraGoomy- No idea how the level of these two fares out
Yellow Paint vs sforz- same thing, though I'd expect YP to do well simply on the basis of more activity, plus he whips out cool teams pretty often
BlueSkiddoWeCanToo vs makiri- makiri has got this
Doubles UU
Yoda2798 vs xzern-this is a tough one... Yoda made finals of fall cup or w/e but xzern basically leads the tier... though I've heard it said that duu vr sucks dick so take that with a grain of salt. Again I know nothing about duu
BW Doubles
shaian vs AuraRayquaza- already happened but I wouldve predicted shay :)

sorry for long post ~~ I'm just stalling my own existential dread

Yellow Paint

working as intended
is a Top Tutoris a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
B101 Leader
With a heavy heart, I'm making the first activity call of this tour on sforz. He either didn't show up for our scheduled time or didn't read/confirm our match but I don't think that's as likely because I'm assuming he's the one who edited the time into the schedule. I'm not free this weekend cause of a monday ap test, sorry spindas :(

nvm we got an extension

Last edited:

sforz

[22:14] sforz: i love memes
dude i was on ps like 6 minutes ago and i challed you said sorry for being late but u left :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)