DPP DPP OU Winter Seasonal #3: Round 3 (Loser's Bracket Only)

Raahel

MANO TENGO FE
is a Tiering Contributor
Calling act vs Diophantine, I looked for him to play several times I even asked for an extension to play and he never answered, did he present himself or could not play

Screenshot_424.png
Screenshot_425.png

The extension deadline was 24 hours ago, but no decisions on matches unplayed or updates on matches that were played were provided. I apologize.

shade beat Perish Song for Round 2.
New Pairing:
Perish Song vs. Clint_House
I won vs hervalt on 2, for r2, ggs.
New Pairing:
Flamita vs. Hyssou

PDC beat RageAgainstTheMeagearna for Round 2.
New Pairing:
Cousiin vs. RageAgainstTheMagearna

BlazingDark vs. Ganso -- No visible scheduling attempt between the two, nor was I informed of any private scheduling. Coinflip.

Raahel vs. Diophantine -- Diophantine was quite unresponsive during the scheduling process, even when granted an extension. Raahel wins on activity.

Mishimono vs. Fener -- Fener didn't respond until Sunday (the day of the deadline for Round 2), so Mishimono already had a solid case for activity, but I gave them an extension anyway (Mishimono did not request one). However, due to the 9 hour timezone different and school and work respectively, Mishimono and Fener could not find a time to play during the extension period that wasn't unreasonable for one of them. The game probably could have gotten done if Fener responded early, since Mishimono was on break last week (which he said) or they could have played during the weekend. If I knew Fener could not play Monday through Thursday, I would have 100% given Mishimono the activity win instead of extension, since Fener didn't respond to the last day and missed all of Mishimono's availability. Again, Mishimono probably should have gotten act in the first place since not responding until the last day and throwing out an "Extension?" typically doesn't get you one granted but I was lenient. Mishimono wins on activity. This decision was agreed upon by DYA.

afakedugong vs. thomas888 -- thomas888 didn't respond to afakedugong's scheduling attempt. afakedugong wins on activity.

The OP has been updated. Again, sorry for the delay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)