Woodman 2 - Pre-Evo
Comic 1 - Where's My Money?
Comic 2 - Stalking Rivals
Farfetch'd Evo - Farcry'd
Caped Lucario
Eevee
Trainer and his Pikachu

Original Character I

Hi, Smogon boards. I'm here doing what I do best.

Two little things made for the CAP Project, although I don't really like the first one. I'm still brainstorming some ideas, although I'm not sure how well-recieved they will be.

And for fun, and because I really want to see it, a Farfetch'd evo. I'm calling it Farcry'd.

I'm up for suggestions, as long as they're interesting to me and concern Pokemon that I like. If you want me to make an evo for something, I can do it, as long as I like the Pokemon.

My style is actually rather simple, involving bold lines and light colouring. As such, in real life I'm a big fan of water colouring, although everything you see here has been done directly on the computer from tablet to the finished product.

Any comments would be very welcome. You like? Dislike? Hit me with it.

Once again, hello to the Smogon boards!

<3 Farcry'd. Mostly because of the farfetch'd factor. Not so sure I like the design completely as an evolution.

Welcome to smogon ~:>

<3 Farcry'd. Mostly because of the farfetch'd factor. Not so sure I like the design completely as an evolution.

Welcome to smogon ~:>
Thanks, and I know that Farcry'd might look a little too much like Farfetch'd. But then again, Charmeleon doesn't look that much different than Charmander either.

Here's a comic that I just made.

Ever wonder why Trainers have no problem just shelling out their dough when you beat them?

With a cameo appearance by Revenankh. :)

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Really great stuff, Elagune. Thanks for the Create-A-Pokemon publicity! (That's Revenankh, a pokemon from the CAP project, for those of you that haven't stopped by).

Welcome to Smogon. I look forward to future pics.

That Revenankh drawing is great! Seeing it with Ash makes it look like a real pokémon, blends very well.

The other pictures are great, too. I specially like your coloring style a lot.

Very nice thread. I don't care for your first drawing, but the others are awesome. I would also redo the Farcry'd pokemon, because right now it doesn't look too much like an evolution. Although it is still very cool looking. ]

The comic was awesome.

Wow, I honestly didn't expect to get such a reception, but I'm sure glad I did. Thanks to Doug for plugging my thread in the CAP forum, which I'm sure won me a lot of visitors. I picked female Revenankh 'cause I liked the hair bandages.

Well, here's more. All three of them are more concepts for the CAP Project. Honestly, it'd be great to have one of my pictures be accepted, but there is stiff competition here. So many other great artists.

Consider the last two an upgrade to the first picture up there, and honestly I don't like the wooden dragon one too much. It looks a little flat.

Really? That is my favorite so far. I'd alter its feet though.

Your stuff is really good. The art and the designs are great. It is also nice to see such consistant updates. Very good.

Karrot

plant
is a Past WCoP Champion
I absolutely love your fire/grass designs, I think it will fit well as a fire/grass type, if only because it proves a fire type doesn't have to on fire!

Personally, though, I agree with Kira in that I don't like the second design in your first post.

I don't consider it competition. Everyone has something unique to bring to the table. Artists (in my opinion :P ) especially in this type of community are best when they are producing art that is true to themselves and helping fellow artists out with tips and tutorials along the way.

Nice comic. I don't think there are enough good pokemon comics out there. :)

Awesome wooden dragon thing, and revamp of the fire/grass type.

Although I still personally dislike it, and I like the second one in your first post better.

Add a little more flames from the wooden cannon things on the wood dragons back, and it's perfect.

Great drawings, keep making them :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)