Epic JavaScript and app

So there's this awesome JavaScript that lets you play asteroids on your web page. You can destroy stuff, (like ads) and its pretty ****ing epic.

Copy and paste

Code:
javascript:var%20s%20=%20document.createElement('script');s.type='text/javascript';document.body.appendChild(s);s.src='http://erkie.github.com/asteroids.min.js';void(0);

Into the place where you type the website in after you go to the web page you want to destroy. Try it out on this page. And to restore the page, simply press the "reload page" button (not part of the JavaScript, it should be part of your browser)

But the best part is that there's an app for it (iPhone). It's called Kick Ass: Destroy The Web. On the app, there are even more ships and options, including achievements and and a score leader board (you get 10 points for every thing you destroy).

It does cost $0.99. But, I ran into the creator, and told him how much I like his JavaScript an app, and he gave me four codes to give to my friends that lets you get it for free!

Since I have no friends (joking... I hope), I am giving away the codes here! But not just to anybody. To be a winner, write something on how the app would be awesome, and the four that I find to be best, I will give the codes (obviously you should try the JavaScript first). It can be one word, it can be once sentence, hell, it can even be three paragraphs. Just make it good.

Even if you don't win, you should buy the app, cause its awesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)