Epic Pokemon Rap Battles: Who's the Dopest of them all?

Alright, I got this crazy idea while at the chat and after further thinking, I decided not to think at all ^_^

Pokemon rap battle, you choose a pokemon to rep and then tear the opponent's mon a new Hidden Machine. Or diss him super effectively. Mock his weak ass move pool and how you can learn so many moves you can probably learn Marijuna leaf too. Or just circle throw him out of the thread all together.

I'm picking Nite, d'oh. After we get enough players we'll make a knock out tournament style contest where people vote the winners up till the final.

Any suggestions are welcome, this is an exercise of humor so don't think too much about your utter lack of rapping abilities. It is also a perfect oppurtunity to show everyone how white you are (in case your black how nerdy you are).

Alright Dragonite, I choose you!

I'm so derpy I can circle the world in 16 hours and manage to kick your ass!

EDIT: Opening sign-ups till Sunday 4/3/2012, GL :)

Alright since we have got a good number people signing up so far I'm cutting the sign-up period till the end of today.

Rules will be posted on the new topic soon enough. Basically since there are so many people the first round will be a single entry lyrical beatdown, you can choose to start the offense or wait for your opponent to make his move, it's up to you until the deadline is over at which time if you do not submit anything you forfeit the match on the virtue of being a pussy. 1 - 1.3 minutes should be enough, soundcloud or any other website, etc.

Also Chill Murray are you entering with a digimon called pikachu (which is totally fine by me) or a pikachu that looks like one O_o

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)