Other Everyone Who Signs Up Will Be In This Game [Challenge 3]

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
VGCPL Champion
You know this is a game right? I didn't kill you because of animosity, I did it for strategic reasons.

Maybe if you can't handle being betrayed, don't play mafia games?

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
VGCPL Champion
Because I made you promise me 3 times to not betray me and because I take lying like that personally? It's one thing to get lied to in mafia its another thing to be back stabbed.

There was no strategy it was you being a douchebag. I was nice to you and you screwed me backwards.

Don't say this is just a game because it may be but I just saw that you were a huge dbag. I can handle being made a fool or even used, but don't fucking promise me over and over to just stab me in the back AFTER I HELPED YOU.
Well Laurel this might shock you but if I tell you I'm going to betray you, you probably aren't going to respond very well.

I'm over it now. It's just a game with literally no purpose, and I was being childish. Good game well played. I was only so mad because I did something for him out of my own kindness to get screwed by somebody I did not even have to help.

I hope everyone was entertained.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
So this is what it'd be like to be president...

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
HMS Blaise of Team Orange has passed away.

Surprised to see that a ship has died today, you all come to the realization that this challenge has been called in favor of Team Blue and Team Purple.

Team Blue:
PM said:
Dear vonFiedler and Crux,
You comprise Team Blue in this conflict. You control HMS Joseph-Louis and HMS Georg.

You are enemies with: Team Brown, Team Orange
Your are super-enemies with: Team Red.
Team Purple:
PM said:
Dear Acklow and billymills,
You comprise Team Purple in this conflict. You control HMS Amedeo and HMS Dmitri.

You are enemies with: Team Orange, Team Black
Your are super-enemies with: Team Pink.
And the unlucky Team Orange is the new Team Black:
PM said:
Dear bland (formerly known as FireMage) and YAYtears,
You comprise Team Orange in this conflict. You control HMS Blaise and HMS Leonhard.

You are enemies with: Team Blue, Team Purple
Your are super-enemies with: Team Green.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Winners of Challenge 3:
Ace Emerald
zorbees
kingofmars
theangryscientist
vonFiedler
Crux
Acklow
billymills

Losers (who have been eliminated and will be punished):
Eagle4
Walrein
jalmont
LightWolf
Hulavuta
Laurel
bland (aka FireMage)
YAYtears

(This challenge was really close and really entertaining to watch.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)