[Expert] Dog-Eat-Dog Mafia DAK WIN

Dear whoever needs the Bichon Frise dead: imperfectluck really is the Bichon Frise (I confirmed this by inspecting him Cycle 1), but if your kill failed last night, it's likely that he had a protect up his sleeve.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
6.2) In order to send in a protection PM, you must PM askaninjask “Cycle X - Protecting myself”. You will be immune from kills during that cycle. You may only target yourself with protections. This lowers your hook/protection counter by one.
poor agape

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Michael Vick decides that the game he has going in his basement is going a little bit too slowly, so, in order to make the game more interesting, he throws a steak in the middle of the arena. All of the dogs, save one or two, make a dash for what would be their first meal since the fight had begun. The dogs all fight viciously to get their share of the meat, and in the fray, small dogs like

Dear imperfectluck,
You are a Bichon Frise.

Woof.

You need to kill the <snip>.
were immediately killed.

The Bulldog, who had been sleeping while the fight had begun, now woke up and started to make his way to the steak. He pushed all of the other dogs away and ripped the steak out of the Basset Hound’s mouth. Still stunned from having his food taken away, a dog comes from behind and snaps his neck in two. Still stunned from having his food taken away, a dog comes from behind and snaps his neck in two. The Basset Hound was:

Dear Earthworm,
You are a Basset Hound.

Woof.

The Bulldog attempted to walk away, but at this point the center of the arena was boiling with activity. The dogs all huddled around him, barking and biting at him, and eventually, one of them successfully struck.

Dear Lightwolf,
You are a Bulldog.

Woof.

Suddenly, and without warning, a helicopter smashed through the ceiling into Vick’s basement. This helicopter had been called for by several of the other dogs, and it was ordered to take the Pit Bull, the German Shepherd, and the Shiba Inu. They were never heard from again.

Dear porygon3,
You are a Pit Bull.

Woof.

Dear Bass,
You are a German Shepherd.

Woof.

Dear assassinfred,
You are a Shiba Inu.

Woof.

Determined to locate his lost comrades, the Bloodhound attempted to sniff them out, but accidentally left the arena while locating their scent. The arena was elevated several feet form the rest of Vick’s basement, and the fall broke both of his front legs. Unable to move, he soon perished.

Dear Mekkah,
You are a Bloodhound.

Woof.

At the same time, a doghouse - or more accurately, a dogjail - was being build by one of the dogs. He took the Havanese, locked him in, and ate the key.

Dear Nook,
You are a Havanese.

Woof.

And with that, the activity came to a rest.

o_o

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
Last update was so rushed and so stupidly done that I'm going to extend deadline for another day. If you think you should have gotten a result but didn't, talk to me as soon as possible.

Deadline is roughly 24 hours as of this post.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
“Shit, how many dogs have died so far?” asked one of Michael’s friends.

“Uh, let me count; 1, 2, 3, 4... uh more than 10. I never learned how to count above the number 10,” Michael Vick replied.

“Well, looks like only two dogs died last night, one with it’s mouth wide open and one drowned in a bath of chemicals.”

Dear Agape,
You are a Schnauzer.

Woof.

You need to kill the <hauuuuurrrrrruuuu>.
Dear theangryscientist,
You are a Pug.

Woof.

You need to kill the <grrrrrrrwhrrrrwhwhwhwrrr>.
All PMs sent. Deadline is 48 hours as of this post.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
Woof. Woof woof woof woof woof woof woof. Grrrrrrrr arf arf woof woof woof woof; woof woof gnarl gnarl woof woof woof. Awooowoo grrrr woof THE_IRON_KENYAN.

Dear THE_IRON_KENYAN,
You are a Chihuahua.

Woof.

You need to kill the <snop>.
Additionally, Midou’s and Aura Guardian’s bodies were found next to TIK’s.

Dear Midou,
You are a Husky.

Woof.

You need to kill the <snap>.
Dear Aura Guardian,
You are a Poodle.

Woof.

You need to kill the <snoop doggy dogg>.
Then Vick saw his Beagle running around in circles - it seemed as though one of his fellow dogs had adhered a strip of bacon to his tail, causing him to run around in circles until he died of exhaustion.

Dear Crux,
You are a Beagle.

Woof.

You need to kill the <snup>.
--

Woof. Woof woof woof woof Cycle 7. Woof woof 48 hours woof woof woof.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
By the way, I will not send out a result PM if your priority CPR works, but I will send you a result PM if for whatever reason the CPR doesn't go through.

Basically, just assume it worked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)