Filter big Pokemon list by Pokemon that have analyses

Basically, it's annoying to go through the Pokemon list to find analyses for LC or UU/NU-viable NFEs and find that most of what's listed has no analysis. So, would it be possible to provide an option to filter out those that don't?

Blackhawk11

one on one
The default setting leaves out all NFE pokemon except those that are actually ranked in a tier (Chansey, etc.) if you see Every pokemon, then you've messed with the tier threshold. Go up to where it says 'change your preferences here' and set your tier threshold to Limbo, that will get rid of all NFEs.

Edit: I think I misinterpreted your question. If you're looking for LC analyses, the best place to go would be the Little Cup analyses subforum in C&C. Since most aren't onsite yet. You can find a majority of the common LC pokemon already done. as for NU viable NFEs, I think you're on your own since NU analyses aren't being worked iirc.

jc104

Humblest person ever
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Actually, this is a good idea. Some pokemon are competitively viable, like Gligar, for instance, and have analyses. These should appear if you select "limbo" (edit: or equivalent) in my opinion.

Actually, this is a good idea. Some pokemon are competitively viable, like Gligar, for instance, and have analyses. These should appear if you select "limbo" in my opinion.
Unless I'm mistaken, the Limbo tier is NU's Ubers tier (for Pokémon that unbalance the NU metagame).

The Little Cup article has a list of LC-qualified Pokémon, and you can go through that to find LC analyses.

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
For LC Pokemon this thread has them all in one place for now while we get them on site, the ones in bold are on site currently.

I've been meaning to ask about moving the NU/UU viable NFEs into the NU tier (if they don't meet the UU usage cutoff), which would solve this problem without any need for coding changes.

Unless I'm mistaken, the Limbo tier is NU's Ubers tier (for Pokémon that unbalance the NU metagame).
Actually, it is solely for Pokémon not currently allowed in a tier. For example, Pokémon no longer OU wouldn't be dropped down immediately if a round of testing was in process; it would remain in limbo until then. Previously, while suspect tests were conducted in UU, the suspects were kept in BL.

NU is not recognized officially by Smogon as a tier yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)