First team in a long time (6th Gen Sun)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first team in awhile so any feedback is appreciated, especially when it comes to the EVs. The idea I was going for with this team was a solid sun team that could answer Trick Room teams and stand up well against other weather teams.

Cresselia @ Heat Rock
Nature:
Calm (+SpD -Atk)
EVs: ???
Ability: Levitate
~Icy Wind
~Sunny Day
~Moonlight
~Trick Room

My support and first answer to Trick Room teams and other weather teams. I've been leading with this gal and setting up the sun then Icy Winding because I don't like to get Charizard out too early. Moonlight is really nice in the sun and TR is to either counter TR teams or give me the speed advantage against quick teams.

Mega-Charizard Y @ Charizardite Y
Nature:
Timid (+Spe -Atk)
EVs: 252 Spe, 252 SpA, 4 HP
Ability: Drought
~Flamethrower / Heat Wave
~Air Slash
~Solar Beam / Focus Blast
~Protect

My other sun setter and powerful all out attacker. Pretty straight forward

Trevenant @ Sitrus Berry
Nature:
Careful (+SpD - SpA)
Ability: Harvest
~Horn Leech
~Will-O-Wisp
~Leech Seed
~Protect

Not much to say about Trevenant except that he is a pain in the sun. Harvest + Sitrus Berry provides reliable recovery alongside Leech Seed and Will-O-Wisp gives extra bulk by hindering physical attackers,

Dugtrio @ Focus Sash
Nature:
Jolly (+Spe -SpA)
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 SpD
Ability: Arena Trap
~Earthquake
~Rock Slide
~Sucker Punch
~Protect

I use this guy mostly for Arena Trap. If I see other weather teams I usually lead with him and Cresselia so I can set the sun and scope. He also works nicely with Trevent when I see an opening to trap something and start setting seeds. Earthquake and Rock Slide provide nice coverage and Sucker Punch is nice for priority.

Conkeldurr @ Flame Orb
Nature:
Adamant (+Atk -SpA)
Ability: Guts
~Drain Punch / Mach Punch
~Ice Punch
~Bulk Up
~Protect

Pretty much threw this guy in here because I was having trouble with Sleep and rock-type moves. Flame Orb + Guts protects me from conditions and provides good power with Bulk Up. Drain Punch and Ice Punch give good coverage.

Snorlax @ Chople Berry
Nature:
Adamant (+Atk -SpA)
Ability: Thick Fat
~Body Slam
~Fire Punch
~Curse
~Protect

My other answer to TR teams. Body Slam for STAB and Fire Punch for coverage and Sunny Day boost. Chople Berry helps me out against all the fighting-types running around.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello.
Your descriptions are too short to fit the RMT rules requirements.
I encourage you to PM me an updated version of this team with beefed up descriptions, and since you're new, to join the Mentor Program. I'll be unlocking this thread after that.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)