Free Rayquaza- Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've contacted hunt but am very busy this week.

Gen is it okay if we send you our teams after our battle? If you only wish to tally the most used Pokemon I don't see a problem with it. Thing is, I'm not sure which team I am going to use at the moment and if I am going to change anything on it.

Justing posting for activity I have been speaking with billymills, but due to school starting and after school stuff that I have, I will not be able to battle until this weekend, in which I will get my battle done hopefully.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I have not been able to track down my opponent yet, it does not seem like he is on that much...or timezones are being unfriendly. :/

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It looks like that Son_of_Shadoo is going to be replacing Elevator Music, I have sent the PMs to both players telling about the sub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)