Fusion Evolution V4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusion Evolution: Polyform2
Typing: Normal
Stats: 98 / 75 / 90 / 91 / 90 / 65
Ability: Aeroform - Changes forms and typing to Fire if Sun, Water if Rain, Ice if Hail, and Rock if Sand for the rest of the battle. This Pokemon then obtains the respective weather-setting ability for the rest of the battle, which will force-activate.
Reasoning behind nomination: Polyform2 is an interesting weather Pokemon, but it is quite weak, slow and its typing isn't that good either. It needs weather support to enter one of its forms, which means you have two weather setters on your team and I don't think people would like to waste team slots like this. You could use Trick Room to help with the horrendous Speed, but Polyform2 is still very weak and it is unable to break the monster walls we have in FE.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone

Fusion Evolution: Polyform2
Typing: Normal
Stats: 98 / 75 / 90 / 91 / 90 / 65
Ability: Aeroform - Changes forms and typing to Fire if Sun, Water if Rain, Ice if Hail, and Rock if Sand for the rest of the battle. This Pokemon then obtains the respective weather-setting ability for the rest of the battle, which will force-activate.
Reasoning behind nomination: Polyform2 is an interesting weather Pokemon, but it is quite weak, slow and its typing isn't that good either. It needs weather support to enter one of its forms, which means you have two weather setters on your team and I don't think people would like to waste team slots like this. You could use Trick Room to help with the horrendous Speed, but Polyform2 is still very weak and it is unable to break the monster walls we have in FE.
I dunno why people think Polyform2 is supposed to be offensive. If it was supposed to be offensive, then the submitter would have used Porygon-Z instead of Porygon2. Polyform2's a defensive weather setter in case your first one dies. The reason it isn't completely useless is because of recovery and clear smog, which most weather setters don't have, making it last longer. It might be a waste of a slot in some (most) teams but not in others.
The real problem with Polyform2 is that Thundercast is generally a better secondary weather setter than it is. Thundercast only needs a Fire, Water or Ice move in its first slot to set up weather, while Polyform2 needs weather to be active to set it up later. Thundercast is more frail but much faster, and it works as a secondary weather setter by being more offensive, something Polyform2 can't do.

DuoM2

whao
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
i'm not completely sure, and I'm not council, but thus far at least for me ive been using as follows and I haven't really gotten any big complaints:

Zygarde-50% -> Zygarde-C is = +108 HP, +0 Atk, +0 Def, +10 Spa., +0 Spd., and -10 Spe.

Zygarde-10% -> Zygarde-C is = +162 HP, +0 Atk, +50 Def, +30 Spa., +10 Spd, -30 Spe.
Haven't been too active in the forums as of late because my laptop broke, but as far as I remember, it's always Zygarde 50%'s boosts, even if the Pokemon's Zygarde 10%. If not, then that's a bit broken, and I'll make a post why when I hopefully get my laptop back later this week.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Haven't been too active in the forums as of late because my laptop broke, but as far as I remember, it's always Zygarde 50%'s boosts, even if the Pokemon's Zygarde 10%. If not, then that's a bit broken, and I'll make a post why when I hopefully get my laptop back later this week.
I'm pretty sure it depends on which form you chose. While it is pretty broken, that's the exact reason you barely see any fusions with it. Zygarde-C is in a simillar position to Shedinja, where both are legal, but it's hard to make a balanced fusion with them.

Fusion Evolution: Malaras
Typing: Dark / Ice
Stats: 119 / 98 / 94 / 86 / 95 / 77
Ability: Advocate Scale - Weaknesses become resistances, and resistances become weaknesses.
Reasoning behind nomination: This thing might have a cool ability, but with all of its stats except HP being under 100 base points it results weak. 77 is a very bad speed tier in FE since we have a lot of fusions that outspeed it even if Malaras is scarfed and fusions made to have a speed stat that is under 50 base points that underspeed it in every case, so it wouldn't work neither as a fast, nor as a TR mon. Its weak to Ice, Dark and Ghost type, very frequent in FE, considering Ice-type is the most frequent coverage type, every team will have at least 1 Dark-type mon to contrast all those Prankster-based abilities, and we have 53 Ghost-type fusions. What would its role be? Support? Heal bell is the only useful move it learns with Topsy-turvy. Cleric? Doesn't learn wish. Set-up? Will be dead before being able to DDance or CM. It doesn't even learn a recovery. I think Malaras would shine in a lower tier of FE, but not in OU.
Malaras has been coded already. :P

Fusion Evolution: Volcano Emblem
Typing: Flying / Fire
Stats: 78 / 84 / 100 / 130 / 90 / 100
Ability: Magic Sponge - If it would sustain damage from indirect damage, it instead heals 25% of its HP. Also heals 25% of its HP if hit by a Water-type move. (don't know if it grants water immunity ;d)
Reasoning behind nomination: Dialcatty may already have busted defensive potential, but if Volcano Emblem is used in a Sand Team and if it's packing a Toxic Orb, it's gonna heal half its health every turn. 78/100/90 bulk might not be too impressive... But force a switch, and with your gargantuan movepool at hand, (like seriously it only misses out on dragon as far as special moves go) you could snag a kill, especially if you choose AV over Toxic Orb. Yes, fast rock-types are baaaad news for this thing, but Ground-type teammates on a sand team can cover those easily.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Fusion Evolution: Volcano Emblem
Typing: Flying / Fire
Stats: 78 / 84 / 100 / 130 / 90 / 100
Ability: Magic Sponge - If it would sustain damage from indirect damage, it instead heals 25% of its HP. Also heals 25% of its HP if hit by a Water-type move. (don't know if it grants water immunity ;d)
Reasoning behind nomination: Dialcatty may already have busted defensive potential, but if Volcano Emblem is used in a Sand Team and if it's packing a Toxic Orb, it's gonna heal half its health every turn. 78/100/90 bulk might not be too impressive... But force a switch, and with your gargantuan movepool at hand, (like seriously it only misses out on dragon as far as special moves go) you could snag a kill, especially if you choose AV over Toxic Orb. Yes, fast rock-types are baaaad news for this thing, but Ground-type teammates on a sand team can cover those easily.
Id more see this on Hail teams as an offensive Defogger, as LO heals it as well.

Magic Sponge - If it would sustain damage from indirect damage, it instead heals 25% of its HP. Also heals 25% of its HP if hit by a Water-type move. (don't know if it grants water immunity ;d)
This happens because i'm stupid as hell and I misswrote the ability, so here's the description of my original idea of the ability:
Magic Absorb: Regular effects of Water Absorb + Indirect damage heals Hp to the user instead of damaging it.
I hope this ability to be less broken than the original ;d

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
This happens because i'm stupid as hell and I misswrote the ability, so here's the description of my original idea of the ability:
Magic Absorb: Regular effects of Water Absorb + Indirect damage heals Hp to the user instead of damaging it.
I'm not sure if it's less broken tbh. On one hand it only heals 10% from LO and 6.25% from weather so that's good. On the other hand it gets 50% heal on Stealth Rocks, and if it stalls long enough it can get increasingly high heals from Toxic Orb. It takes 8 turns to heal 50% so in a way it's less broken, but it can reach 100% heals in 16 turns. Protect suddenly because this thing's best move.

even more OP, Think about toxic

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Just put a cap on how much Toxic will stack. I did so when I submited a fusion with a simillar ability.

You can set a fixed amount on how much HP it recovers if it takes passive damage (1/8 like Poison Heal would be cool), so change the effect to:
That would be really nice since it still wouldn't give a flying f*ck about Stealth Rocks or LO damage, but the only problem i have about that is: where the hell did that number (12.5) came from?

I’m not gonna write up some huge fancy post but I think Bunny should get coded literally just cos of its many forms and I think it’ll be a good idea to especially see which formes are the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 8)