Not open for further replies.
♂
Amparosite
Modest | Static -> Mold Breaker
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
EVs: 28 HP / 252 SpAtk / 4 SpDef / 224 Spe
Thunderbolt / Dragon Pulse / Focus Blast / Agility

T
he reason is because ampharos is awesome!

IGN: Nick
Deposited: LV 4 zigzagoon (6th gen)

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent: Zygarde, Tapu Bulu x2, Tapu Fini, Tapu Lele x3, Avalugg, Tapu Koko x2, Lunala, Ampharos <3

ThinKINGBee : Sadly I couldn't find the Roggenrola, seems like it may have been sniped :/

iRay : What you requested is slightly different from my Tapu Koko. I'm giving away the sets I have listed in my trade thread, so I sent you the one I had since it was very similar. You can add Volt Switch and Roost per TM. The attack IV isn't 0, though.

davinator3000 : Sorry, I can't change the Hidden Power of a Pokémon, it's set when caught.

mackice : As the announcement of the first post says, I can only send Alola Pokémon to 7th Gen for now. This Gyarados is stuck in 6th Gen until Pokébank gets updated.

Back for another month and I'd like to know how you'd do an event Pokemon? Not sure which I want yet but figured I'd get the info ahead of time. Since I've gotta go to school for now I'll have to check back later. Thanks.
I'm not sure I understand your question... what do you mean by "doing an event Pokémon"? Do you mean me sending one for the giveaway? Or soft-resetting in general?

+ Tapu Lele
Choice Scarf
Timid | Psychic Surge
IVs: 31/x/31/31/26/31 (Hyper trained to 31/x/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 252 SpAtk / 4 SpDef / 252 Spe
Psychic / Moonblast / Shadow Ball / Thunderbolt
IGN: Mack
Deposited: drampa
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in Battles
Reason: I want to have all Tapus viable for competitive play

redeposited. Thank you!

Sent: Zygarde, Tapu Bulu x2, Tapu Fini, Tapu Lele x3, Avalugg, Tapu Koko x2, Lunala, Ampharos <3

ThinKINGBee : Sadly I couldn't find the Roggenrola, seems like it may have been sniped :/

iRay : What you requested is slightly different from my Tapu Koko. I'm giving away the sets I have listed in my trade thread, so I sent you the one I had since it was very similar. You can add Volt Switch and Roost per TM. The attack IV isn't 0, though.

davinator3000 : Sorry, I can't change the Hidden Power of a Pokémon, it's set when caught.

mackice : As the announcement of the first post says, I can only send Alola Pokémon to 7th Gen for now. This Gyarados is stuck in 6th Gen until Pokébank gets updated.

I'm not sure I understand your question... what do you mean by "doing an event Pokémon"? Do you mean me sending one for the giveaway? Or soft-resetting in general?
p

Deposited : Bagon lvl 1 pokeball male
IGN : Anders
Requesting : tapu fini
Reason : Kinda need one for vgc.

Last edited:
Request: Scarf Kartana
IGN: Buck
Deposited: Lv 45 Absol (M)

Kartana is not available in my Moon version,also i think i'm gonna bust the Battle Tree with it.Thanks a ton!

P.S. if that's not too big of an inconvenience,might i request that you give it a Gold Bottlecap instead of a Choice Scarf,as i'm collecting them atm?If you cannot,i'll be super thankful with the Kartana as it is!Thanks again,and happy new year!

Edit:Received.Thanks a million!

Last edited:

I meant how would you go about the trade. Would a been more specific but was in a rush. My bad.

Requested:
Zygarde +
Leftovers
Careful | Power Construct
IVs: 29/20/31/30/31/31 (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 172 SpDef / 80 Spe
Substitute / Coil / Thousand Arrows / Dragon Tail

IGN: Jay
Deposited: Delibird (M) lvl 11
Message. Please trade Pokemon with me. Thanks in advance

Reason: for battle purposes. Thank you

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
Xurkitree
Life Orb
IVs: 31/x/31/24/20/31 [HP Ground] (Hyper trained to 31/x/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 252 SpAtk / 4 SpDef / 252 Spe
Tail Glow / Thunderbolt / Energy Ball / Hidden Power Ground

Deposited: F Dratini lvl 1
IGN: Green
Reason: Last one got sniped

I'm not sure if the shiny dialga can be gtsed or not, I'm pretty sure it can't due to the cherish ball. My fc is in my signature (though I'm pretty sure we're already friends)
I'd love the shiny dialga because I'd really like to add it to my shiny collection. I have omega ruby so I cannot get my own. Also, the IVs and nature are really helpful, and embarrassingly, I don't have a shuca berry:(.

Put it in the right place this time!

Also, will you continue to distribute mons on gen 6 after bank comes out?

Last edited:
Requested: Buzzwole
+

Leftovers
Adamant | Beast Boost
IVs: 31/31/28/27/26/31 (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 196 HP / 188 Atk / 12 SpDef / 112 Spe
Substitute / Focus Punch / Leech Life / Earthquake

IGN: Chaotic
Deposited: Lv. 8 Gastly (F)
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles.

Reason: About to begin SRing the Sun legends, and one less to worry about would be awesome! Wish they called him Mosquitonk though!

Requested: :
Careful | Power Construct

IGN: Edward
Deposited: Spearow Lv. 43 (M)
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles.

Reason: Finding all of the Zygarde cells is really difficult to do without looking up a list of them online, also it is just such a cool pokemon.

Last edited:
Requested Pokemon: Necrozma
--
IGN: Shakira
--
Deposited Pokemon: Delibird
Level: 1
Pokeball: Premier Ball
--
Message: "I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in Battles"

==I want this pokemon because I think it looks SUPER awesome!!! Therefore, I want a good one on my team for sure!==

++Thank you! Continue the Lord's work!++

Last edited:
Requesting: Choice Scarf Tapu Lele

IGN: Margarita
Deposited: Rockruff, Male, Lv. 6

I was going to SR for my own Lele, but I accidentally saved my game on a Jolly Lele. Cri.

+
Leftovers
Bold | Misty Surge
IVs: 31/x/30/31/24/31 (Hyper trained to 31/x/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 248 HP / 196 Def / 56 SpDef / 8 Spe
Moonblast / Surf / Nature's Madness / Defog

IGN: Drofriz
Deposited: Fearow, Lvl 27 Male
Reason: I want Bold Tapu Fini, Thank you.

Last edited:
Necrozma
Leftovers
Bold | Prism Armor
IVs: 31/x/31/18/31/31 (Hyper trained to 31/x/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 248 HP / 140 Def / 108 SpDef / 12 Spe
Stealth Rock / Psychic / Toxic / Moonlight

IGN: Mapuna
Deposited: Level 16 Grubbin
Reason: Love the pokemon and I want to abuse it competitively, thank you in advance!

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent: Tapu Lele x2, Tapu Koko, Tapu Fini x2, Kartana, Buzzwole, Zygarde, Necrozma

Awaiting trade: Dialga

ThinKINGBee : Sorry, this is a monthly giveaway, you are limited to one request per month.

SkylarGreen : I wasn't able to find the Dratini, it may have been sniped too :/ You should probably leave something different than Dratini since they are rare and pretty popular.

ThotPrince : I couldn't find the Grubbin, seems like it was already sniped :(

Also, will you continue to distribute mons on gen 6 after bank comes out?
I probably won't, since I'll be transferring all my Pokémon, and I assume there will be no way to transfer back (though who knows, it depends how the new Pokébank works). Did you want to receive more Pokémon in Gen 6 in the future months? Maybe we can work something out before I transfer them.

I meant how would you go about the trade. Would a been more specific but was in a rush. My bad.
I'm still not 100% sure to understand, you mean if you requested an event Pokémon that cannot be transferred on the GTS? For these cases, I do a direct trade with the person. If this isn't what you meant, let me know :P

Requested: Zygarde: Careful, Powerconstruct, Leftovers

IGN: Scott!
Deposited: Wingull lvl 7, Female
Message: I want to trade for a Pokémon that is strong in battles

Reason: I really like Zygarde as a Pokémon and want a good one to battle with.

Thank you for the Zygarde!

Last edited:
Sivally

+

Life Orb
Naive | RKS System
IVs: 30/29/31/18/31/31 (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Parting Shot / Return / Ice Beam / Explosion

I forgot to SR my Sivally for nature D:

IGN: Ainz
Deposited: Vanillite/level 1 Female/luxury ball
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles

Thanks in advance for the trade!
Thanks for the pokemon!

Last edited:
[quots_eisenherz, post: 7172017, member: 326390"]Sent: Zygarde, Tapu Bulu x2, Tapu Fini, Tapu Lele x3, Avalugg, Tapu Koko x2, Lunala, Ampharos <3

I'm not sure I understand your question... what do you mean by "doing an event Pokémon"? Do you mean me sending one for the giveaway? Or soft-resetting in general?[/quote]
Yup. Thats what I meant. I'll post my FC later or PM it to you.

[quots_eisenherz, post: 7172017, member: 326390"]Sent: Zygarde, Tapu Bulu x2, Tapu Fini, Tapu Lele x3, Avalugg, Tapu Koko x2, Lunala, Ampharos <3

Yup. Thats what I meant. I'll post my FC later or PM it to you.[/quote]

Can I request for a new one?

Choice Band
Adamant | Victory Star
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
V-Create / Fusion Bolt / Brick Break / U-Turn
OT: Movie14
Note: RNGed in White from a Wondercard of the Movie14 Victini.

Reason :
Victini has the highest physical fire move with v-create, it can be a wallbreaker that can break many bulky phsiycal defensive. it can run mix set to physical and special move with nice movepool

Thx in advance

Last edited:

qsns

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
VGCPL Champion
+ Tapu Fini
Leftovers
Bold | Misty Surge
IVs: 31/x/30/31/24/31 (Hyper trained to 31/x/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 248 HP / 196 Def / 56 SpDef / 8 Spe
Moonblast / Surf / Nature's Madness / Defog

IGN: Hunter
Deposited: Honedge, Level 1 Female. Message: Please trade Pokemon with me, Thanks in advance.
Reason: Looking to use this in VGC and I think the Dive Ball is cute n_n thank you very much

Last edited:
Requested : Kartana
+

Choice Scarf
Adamant | Beast Boost
IVs: 28/26/31/x/31/31 (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Leaf Blade / Smart Strike / Sacred Sword / Night Slash

IGN : Mokujon
Deposited : Lv 1 Marill
Reason : Battle tree team

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Sent: Zygarde, Silvally, Tapu Fini, Kartana

Awaiting trade: Dialga, Victini

ThinKINGBee : No, not for this month, you are limited to one per month and have already received Tapu Koko. You will be allowed to request another one in February.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)