General News Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prikki

formerly AtomicFish
I thought my state was blue and would forever be blue, but now we have a Republican governor who's still looking good for reelection. (Maryland and Hogan)

Votes matter! And even more important is political consciousness!
If we all cared about political consciousness, we would all be in Civil War 2.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
https://www.gq.com/story/dylann-roof-making-of-an-american-terrorist

I sure learned a lot from reading this article today!

"
The white supremacists of today, having been kicked off Twitter, often have Instagram bios that offer an eerie good-bye to their opposition: Good night, left side. And there are thousands of them. Like Roof, and unlike a typical ISIS recruit, they don’t have handlers or any centralized way of becoming hooked. Instead, they are brought into the fold because they have found something that explains their laggard social progress to them and confirms their narrow worldview as fact.

They are young, they are white, and they often brag about their arsenals of guns, because these are the guns that will save them in the coming race war. They are armed to the teeth, and almost always, they are painfully undereducated or somewhat educated but extremely socially awkward. That is, until their eyes are opened to the fact that within the world of white supremacy they can find friends. These young white supremacists call this reversal “weaponized autism.” What once alienated them now helps them relate to others, people like Dylann Roof, over a common desire to start a race war.

This new generation thrives off of subtext—small cues, images of a cartoon frog called Pepe, reconverted swastikas that can go undetected. And they view the transmission of these cues as a kind of trolling of their enemies. It is like the passing of a note behind the teacher’s back. Roof even wore shoes to federal court that were decorated with neo-Nazi codes and Klan runes. He thought himself part of a secret fight for the future, in which, Roof wrote, he imagined he would one day be pardoned by a sympathetic president.

The first public figure to link Roof to the Trump era was Nikki Haley, the then governor of South Carolina, who said that “divisive speech”—like Trump’s, she noted—“motivated Dylann Roof to gun down nine black parishioners at historic Emanuel AME Church.”

(lol, nikki haley, i believe, is now trumps envoy to the u.n)

While on the campaign trail, J.M. Berger of Politico noticed that Trump would often “promulgate messages with racist cues (some more subtle, some less so), then deny or disavow them, while the white nationalist community dutifully perked up and saw those messages as a call to arms.” Although Trump denied any culpability, months later, he twice retweeted an insult about Jeb Bush from an account called @WhiteGenocideTM. A quick glance at the tweet’s origin revealed to Berger a page “filled with anti-Semitic content and linked to a revisionist biography of Adolf Hitler.” And on Stormfront, the same message board that Roof often frequented, having seen the retweet a member wrote that Trump had “willingly retweeted the name. The name was chosen to raise awareness of our plight. He helped propagate it. We should be grateful.”

Some crazy shit, I don't even know where to begin... There is a lot of scary psychologizing in this piece.
tryin not to c/p the whole article:

"He found solace in the belief that he too was part of the dispossessed. The embittered white men who feel like they have no real future in the 21st century. Roof knew this fear so well that he even wrote in the manifesto that he finished in jail: “How can people blame white young people for having no ambition, when they have been given nothing, and have nothing to look forward to? Even your most brain dead white person can see that there is nothing, to look forward to? Even your most brain dead white person can see that there is nothing good on the horizon?”

To become a student of this false history, it took him seven months—all of those drives, all of that planning. His first trip to Mother Emanuel was on December 22, 2014. Two months later he ordered the South African and Rhodesian flag patches and made a phone call from his mother’s house to the church.

Who knows how far along Roof was in his racism when he came across the website of the Council of Conservative Citizens, a white-nationalist organization that was founded in the 1980s (out of the ashes of the Civil Rights-era White Citizen Councils), to support segregation and chokehold "all efforts to mix the races." During the last election, the group was intensely active and not at all subtle about their mission, with their Yale-educated spokesman, Jared Taylor, making robocalls for Trump. Taylor also promised in an interview with This Alt-Right Life that “if there actually is a Trump presidency, he will attract, at all sorts of levels in his administration, people who do think the way we do.... There will be a great number who will infiltrate his administration, his campaign, his advisers in ways that cannot but be extremely useful both to Trump and to us."

For many years the CCC’s website and its newspaper were run by Kyle Rogers, a computer engineer with an undergraduate degree from Ohio State University. Rogers, who is on the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Top 30 watch list of “new activists heading up the radical right”, is a prolific white-supremacist writer on black-on-white crime. He was an early organizer of the Tea Party movement, and he believes that enslaved people who were taken to the United States hit the “slave lottery."

To find sympathetic allies, Rogers, the owner of a flag company called Patriotic Flags, stays in the comments section of the social-media accounts of pissed off white men, and when the time is right, he posts links to his company, with its bazaar of Confederate, white-nationalist, Nazi, and apartheid-era flags, similar to the patches that Dylann Roof sewed onto his jacket. Rogers has said he was “devastated” to learn that Roof connected to his writings, and he denies ever meeting Roof, going so far as to call it libelous to associate the two of them. He issued these denials because many people assumed that there was a link between them since Rogers also lives in South Carolina. In fact, he lives just 20 miles outside of Charleston in a beige ranch house, from which he is said to run one of the most militant branches of the CCC. On his street, one neighbor's yard is decorated with chipped clay figurines of black boys and a chipped clay Bambi deer.

I know this because after Kyle Rogers refused to take my call, I went there one day and knocked on his door. His neighbor, a heavyset white guy with a buzz cut, had just pulled up in his pickup truck. After he got out, he lingered in his driveway and, with lots of theater, grimaced at me. To make conversation, I asked him if I was at the correct house—I was looking for someone with the last name of Rogers. The neighbor was wearing a sleeveless T-shirt. His arms were sunburnt even though it was December. I think that he was drinking a beer, but he might have just looked like someone who should have been drinking a beer.

He bucked his head toward the house and smirked.

"Him? I don't know his last name."

"Okay, well do you know if someone named Kyle lives here?"

That was when he stopped smirking, and I started to suspect I was being had and that we both understood what the deal was. It began to dawn on me that chances were he knew Rogers, he probably liked Rogers, and he probably did not want anyone, especially someone who looked like me, to bother his neighbor.

“My guess is if he was in there, he’d answer,” he said, so I walked back to the door, aware that my back was turned, and knocked again.

A quick flutter of the blinds led me to believe that Kyle Rogers was in there, but that he would not come to the door, so I left him a note with my name and number. On my way back to my car, I looked back to see if he had answered, but there was no sign of him, and no sign that he even lived there except for the decal on his golden brown truck, an image of Trump, raising a beer, enthusiastically mouthing these words: “We did it."
"

America is self-destructively racist and uncivilized is my takeaway from this piece in so many words, full vicious circle.

Prikki

formerly AtomicFish
https://www.gq.com/story/dylann-roof-making-of-an-american-terrorist

I sure learned a lot from reading this article today!

"
The white supremacists of today, having been kicked off Twitter, often have Instagram bios that offer an eerie good-bye to their opposition: Good night, left side. And there are thousands of them. Like Roof, and unlike a typical ISIS recruit, they don’t have handlers or any centralized way of becoming hooked. Instead, they are brought into the fold because they have found something that explains their laggard social progress to them and confirms their narrow worldview as fact.

They are young, they are white, and they often brag about their arsenals of guns, because these are the guns that will save them in the coming race war. They are armed to the teeth, and almost always, they are painfully undereducated or somewhat educated but extremely socially awkward. That is, until their eyes are opened to the fact that within the world of white supremacy they can find friends. These young white supremacists call this reversal “weaponized autism.” What once alienated them now helps them relate to others, people like Dylann Roof, over a common desire to start a race war.

This new generation thrives off of subtext—small cues, images of a cartoon frog called Pepe, reconverted swastikas that can go undetected. And they view the transmission of these cues as a kind of trolling of their enemies. It is like the passing of a note behind the teacher’s back. Roof even wore shoes to federal court that were decorated with neo-Nazi codes and Klan runes. He thought himself part of a secret fight for the future, in which, Roof wrote, he imagined he would one day be pardoned by a sympathetic president.

The first public figure to link Roof to the Trump era was Nikki Haley, the then governor of South Carolina, who said that “divisive speech”—like Trump’s, she noted—“motivated Dylann Roof to gun down nine black parishioners at historic Emanuel AME Church.”

(lol, nikki haley, i believe, is now trumps envoy to the u.n)

While on the campaign trail, J.M. Berger of Politico noticed that Trump would often “promulgate messages with racist cues (some more subtle, some less so), then deny or disavow them, while the white nationalist community dutifully perked up and saw those messages as a call to arms.” Although Trump denied any culpability, months later, he twice retweeted an insult about Jeb Bush from an account called @WhiteGenocideTM. A quick glance at the tweet’s origin revealed to Berger a page “filled with anti-Semitic content and linked to a revisionist biography of Adolf Hitler.” And on Stormfront, the same message board that Roof often frequented, having seen the retweet a member wrote that Trump had “willingly retweeted the name. The name was chosen to raise awareness of our plight. He helped propagate it. We should be grateful.”

Some crazy shit, I don't even know where to begin... There is a lot of scary psychologizing in this piece.
tryin not to c/p the whole article:

"He found solace in the belief that he too was part of the dispossessed. The embittered white men who feel like they have no real future in the 21st century. Roof knew this fear so well that he even wrote in the manifesto that he finished in jail: “How can people blame white young people for having no ambition, when they have been given nothing, and have nothing to look forward to? Even your most brain dead white person can see that there is nothing, to look forward to? Even your most brain dead white person can see that there is nothing good on the horizon?”

To become a student of this false history, it took him seven months—all of those drives, all of that planning. His first trip to Mother Emanuel was on December 22, 2014. Two months later he ordered the South African and Rhodesian flag patches and made a phone call from his mother’s house to the church.

Who knows how far along Roof was in his racism when he came across the website of the Council of Conservative Citizens, a white-nationalist organization that was founded in the 1980s (out of the ashes of the Civil Rights-era White Citizen Councils), to support segregation and chokehold "all efforts to mix the races." During the last election, the group was intensely active and not at all subtle about their mission, with their Yale-educated spokesman, Jared Taylor, making robocalls for Trump. Taylor also promised in an interview with This Alt-Right Life that “if there actually is a Trump presidency, he will attract, at all sorts of levels in his administration, people who do think the way we do.... There will be a great number who will infiltrate his administration, his campaign, his advisers in ways that cannot but be extremely useful both to Trump and to us."

For many years the CCC’s website and its newspaper were run by Kyle Rogers, a computer engineer with an undergraduate degree from Ohio State University. Rogers, who is on the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Top 30 watch list of “new activists heading up the radical right”, is a prolific white-supremacist writer on black-on-white crime. He was an early organizer of the Tea Party movement, and he believes that enslaved people who were taken to the United States hit the “slave lottery."

To find sympathetic allies, Rogers, the owner of a flag company called Patriotic Flags, stays in the comments section of the social-media accounts of pissed off white men, and when the time is right, he posts links to his company, with its bazaar of Confederate, white-nationalist, Nazi, and apartheid-era flags, similar to the patches that Dylann Roof sewed onto his jacket. Rogers has said he was “devastated” to learn that Roof connected to his writings, and he denies ever meeting Roof, going so far as to call it libelous to associate the two of them. He issued these denials because many people assumed that there was a link between them since Rogers also lives in South Carolina. In fact, he lives just 20 miles outside of Charleston in a beige ranch house, from which he is said to run one of the most militant branches of the CCC. On his street, one neighbor's yard is decorated with chipped clay figurines of black boys and a chipped clay Bambi deer.

I know this because after Kyle Rogers refused to take my call, I went there one day and knocked on his door. His neighbor, a heavyset white guy with a buzz cut, had just pulled up in his pickup truck. After he got out, he lingered in his driveway and, with lots of theater, grimaced at me. To make conversation, I asked him if I was at the correct house—I was looking for someone with the last name of Rogers. The neighbor was wearing a sleeveless T-shirt. His arms were sunburnt even though it was December. I think that he was drinking a beer, but he might have just looked like someone who should have been drinking a beer.

He bucked his head toward the house and smirked.

"Him? I don't know his last name."

"Okay, well do you know if someone named Kyle lives here?"

That was when he stopped smirking, and I started to suspect I was being had and that we both understood what the deal was. It began to dawn on me that chances were he knew Rogers, he probably liked Rogers, and he probably did not want anyone, especially someone who looked like me, to bother his neighbor.

“My guess is if he was in there, he’d answer,” he said, so I walked back to the door, aware that my back was turned, and knocked again.

A quick flutter of the blinds led me to believe that Kyle Rogers was in there, but that he would not come to the door, so I left him a note with my name and number. On my way back to my car, I looked back to see if he had answered, but there was no sign of him, and no sign that he even lived there except for the decal on his golden brown truck, an image of Trump, raising a beer, enthusiastically mouthing these words: “We did it."
"

America is self-destructively racist and uncivilized is my takeaway from this piece in so many words, full vicious circle.
This is the unfortunate future of our country, unless the right person with the right tactics runs for president. Maybe we’ll need international aid to become better at managing our own country.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
I don't understand where the whole "white boys are getting the short end of the stick argument" comes from with these people... Are they implying that any other group has it better, and if so, who? Or maybe, just maybe, it's not your race but the fact that you're socially stunted and have shown little motivation to do anything else other than click through Twitter and let your rage fester. Just a thought.

In other news what's everyone's thoughts on Trump's weird support for better gun-control and the subsequent lack of action thereafter?

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
In other news what's everyone's thoughts on Trump's weird support for better gun-control and the subsequent lack of action thereafter?
considering the last big shootout was involved with children if I recall and nothing came out of that, I don’t expect much difference in this situation so not surprised and at this point it’s to be expected.

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
http://money.cnn.com/2018/03/12/news/companies/trump-qualcomm-broadcom-deal/index.html

Confusing and interesting tech news. A while back I read this story about chinese 5G investments in american infrastructure (https://venturebeat.com/2018/01/16/u-s-security-concerns-could-stall-huaweis-and-ztes-5g-expansions/). As an american it's unsettling to see china eager to build the backbone of america's telecommunications infrastructure, given china's past history of lax tech security (see: Lenovo building spyware directly into the BIOS of laptops three times and OnePlus leeching call history, phone numbers, and location under the grounds of "improving consumer experiences").

But that's pretty hypocritical of me to say, since I'm sure the NSA, CIA, and FBI jump for joy every time USA infrastructure and operating systems get to be the backbone of other countries, conveniently giving them day one backdoors into software.

Prikki

formerly AtomicFish
http://money.cnn.com/2018/03/12/news/companies/trump-qualcomm-broadcom-deal/index.html

Confusing and interesting tech news. A while back I read this story about chinese 5G investments in american infrastructure (https://venturebeat.com/2018/01/16/u-s-security-concerns-could-stall-huaweis-and-ztes-5g-expansions/). As an american it's unsettling to see china eager to build the backbone of america's telecommunications infrastructure, given china's past history of lax tech security (see: Lenovo building spyware directly into the BIOS of laptops three times and OnePlus leeching call history, phone numbers, and location under the grounds of "improving consumer experiences").

But that's pretty hypocritical of me to say, since I'm sure the NSA, CIA, and FBI jump for joy every time USA infrastructure and operating systems get to be the backbone of other countries, conveniently giving them day one backdoors into software.
China is going backwards when it comes to technology. They literally banned the letter "N" from Weibo and WeChat, as well as "Winnie The Pooh", "Disney", and several other words. (https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/28/world/asia/china-censorship-xi-jinping.html) It's stuff like this that makes the U.S such a step up from countries like this, because political memes don't get shut down, and political arguments like the one over gun control fall into the hands of the people as well as government. They're also falling a bit behind in technology in other areas like space exploration, because they can't keep up with Elon Musk doing these ludicrous things that were previously impossible, like a self-landing/reusable rocket. Or a car in space. China is falling behind in technology and social activities and it's not good for them. They have to drop communism so that they can take up socialism or a democratic form of government so they can give power to another prodigy like Elon Musk, or risk losing classification as a world superpower.

Last edited:
China can certainly keep up with the US on technology. I'm not sure where you got the idea from that they could not. Also, your other examples are just showing contrasts between communist and non-communist nations. WeChat censorship is meaningless when it is without a doubt the most powerful social media platform ever created, for better or worse.

Prikki

formerly AtomicFish
China can certainly keep up with the US on technology. I'm not sure where you got the idea from that they could not. Also, your other examples are just showing contrasts between communist and non-communist nations. WeChat censorship is meaningless when it is without a doubt the most powerful social media platform ever created, for better or worse.
I was about to put in a disclaimer that "you should take everything I say with a grain of salt" because I get most of my information from Apple News. I really should have edited that better but I got ahead of myself a lot. I live under a pretty big rock because I have no friends. I'm not going to edit the previous post because I would be deleting a lot of information. My intent for creating that post was to generate reactions to the fact Xi Jinping couldn't tolerate being called "King Winnie". :/

A

Joker fan
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
interesting:

I honestly love Kurzgesagt and their philosophical outlooks and virtues, while by very nature this is difficult to truly achieve, let's strive to get there.

In other news, seems like Ransomware hit Atlanta apparently? Everyone's been swapping over to Cryptominers but the threat of Ransomware is still very much a thing, medical records, flights, a ton of cruical information is at stake. Wannacry's hit last year jeopardized the lives of thousands for example.

Prikki

formerly AtomicFish
I honestly love Kurzgesagt and their philosophical outlooks and virtues, while by very nature this is difficult to truly achieve, let's strive to get there.

In other news, seems like Ransomware hit Atlanta apparently? Everyone's been swapping over to Cryptominers but the threat of Ransomware is still very much a thing, medical records, flights, a ton of cruical information is at stake. Wannacry's hit last year jeopardized the lives of thousands for example.
Ouch. I did not know that, but it’s kind of sad. Our reliance of electricity and digital data is so pronounce, a small group of skilled people can shut down an entire nation from across the world. Of course this isn’t as severe as that, but things like this can really spook the nation. GAMEOVERZeus, WannaCry, and so many more viruses can really hurt computers and us, especially if they hit a valuable location like a manufactring plant of power grid.

Cool stuff, I love reading big articles like this because you can tell the authors put a ton of effort into them
tl;dr group (race) genetic differences do exist and the position that there's no group differences is weak. the author is a harvard geneticist, also he doesn't like racist conclusions that inevitably arise from this line of thought.

Myzozoa

lol this week the usually unflappable white mansplain-er, and intellectual idol of this forum Jordan Peterson was in quite a hissy fit over this article in the NY review of books.

http://www.nybooks.com/daily/2018/03/19/jordan-peterson-and-fascist-mysticism/

"
Peterson is always telling people that they must “toughen up” and not take offence, but clearly Mishra’s review was far too offensive to ignore. But don’t worry, Peterson put the guy in his place. “And you call me a fascist? he tweeted at Mishra. “You sanctimonious prick. If you were in my room at the moment, I’d slap you happily.” Very intellectual insult that. Very smart man, Peterson. The absolute smartest."

kilometerman

Banned deucer.
If you actually looked into it, this is more of a conclusion to earlier outrage over Mishra calling his friend Charles Joseph, a Native American carver, a "noble savage". I think most people would react that way if their friend of 15 years was attacked by a racist.

I'm very entertained watching leftists desperately trying to make Peterson look bad, so mind keep going?

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
If you actually looked into it, this is more of a conclusion to earlier outrage over Mishra calling his friend Charles Joseph, a Native American carver, a "noble savage". I think most people would react that way if their friend of 15 years was attacked by a racist.

I'm very entertained watching leftists desperately trying to make Peterson look bad, so mind keep going?
you're as braindead as ever, i see. if you had any basic reading comprehension (but you don't), you would understand that in the particular line in question*, Mishra is taking on the perspective of the people he calls "eggheads". nowhere does he insinuate that he himself believes anyone to be a "noble savage". you can disagree with the way Mishra typifies Peterson in that line, but to pretend that the outrage is justified because Mishra said something racist is just flat-out wrong.

*“Peterson may seem the latest in a long line of eggheads pretentiously but harmlessly romancing the noble savage.”

Myzozoa

sure, I will help you with reading comprehension kilometerman thanks for asking

"
Peterson, however, seems to have modelled his public persona on Jung rather than Campbell. The Swiss sage sported a ring ornamented with the effigy of a snake—the symbol of light in a pre-Christian Gnostic cult. Peterson claims that he has been inducted into “the coastal Pacific Kwakwaka’wakw tribe”; he is clearly proud of the Native American longhouse he has built in his Toronto home.

Peterson may seem the latest in a long line of eggheads pretentiously but harmlessly romancing the noble savage. But it is worth remembering that Jung recklessly generalized about the superior “Aryan soul” and the inferior “Jewish psyche” and was initially sympathetic to the Nazis. Mircea Eliade was a devotee of Romania’s fascistic Iron Guard. Campbell’s loathing of “Marxist” academics at his college concealed a virulent loathing of Jews and blacks. Solzhenitsyn, Peterson’s revered mentor, was a zealous Russian expansionist, who denounced Ukraine’s independence and hailed Vladimir Putin as the right man to lead Russia’s overdue regeneration. Peterson may seem the latest in a long line of eggheads pretentiously but harmlessly romancing the noble savage."

Pankaj was talking about Rousseau's way of thinking. Paragraphs are used to set distinct ideas apart from each other. This is an important part of reading, people who paid too much attention in college... The author was not saying the Kwakwaka’wakw tribe are savages, he was referencing a way of 'philosophizing' sometimes attributed to an old dead european guy named Rousseau and drawing a parallel to Peterson's work.

Okay, this is getting annoying. I enjoy a good debate as much as anyone else, but could y’all stop with the personal attacks and insults of intelligence? It may not be my place to say but this, but just locking people out by hurling slurs and insults at them isn’t helping your cause, nor your arguments. This applies for both sides, just stop acting like you’re “above” the other person because of differences in opinions. If someone gets something wrong, correct them, but don’t ostracize them for doing so. This, I feel, just doesn’t get us anywhere.

Anyway, don’t have too much of an opinion on Peterson, so I don’t have too much to add. I’m sorry if I’m butting into something I’m not supposed to, but these types of insult wars just gets on my nerves.

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
I believe Peterson is fine. If you don't like someone ignore them, it typically works out the best.
see that's kind of hard when the person in question is a man with a following of millions of young white dudes who are very susceptible to the reactionary bullshit Peterson propagates. ignoring is only a viable strategy when someone is indubitably harmless, which he is not.

Tera Melos

Banned deucer.
see that's kind of hard when the person in question is a man with a following of millions of young white dudes who are very susceptible to the reactionary bullshit Peterson propagates. ignoring is only a viable strategy when someone is indubitably harmless, which he is not.

Ignore his fanbase too.

Everyone with that large of a following is bound to have some not so nice people following them.

Ignore his fanbase too.

Everyone with that large of a following is bound to have some not so nice people following them.
m8, stop saying useless shit that only works if you are privileged enough to be able to ignore it. The people Peterson draws in and who idolize him are the ones who are the most likely to lash out at others in a desperate attempt to try and prove how strong they are to others in their group. They idolize a man who thinks women wearing fucking lipstick is them asking for men to fuck them, and thinks the social structure of fucking lobsters is somehow transferable to humans. He affirms these sad fuckboys harmful and disgusting views on minorities and women and tells them it's fine and okay and logical and smart to hold them.

Tera Melos

Banned deucer.
m8, stop saying useless shit that only works if you are privileged enough to be able to ignore it. The people Peterson draws in and who idolize him are the ones who are the most likely to lash out at others in a desperate attempt to try and prove how strong they are to others in their group. They idolize a man who thinks women wearing fucking lipstick is them asking for men to fuck them, and thinks the social structure of fucking lobsters is somehow transferable to humans. He affirms these sad fuckboys harmful and disgusting views on minorities and women and tells them it's fine and okay and logical and smart to hold them.

Sorry but everyone is "privileged" enough to ignore an internet personality and his fanbase.

How're they affecting you? Are they at your doorstep chanting or emailing you or something?

It seems like every time a grown white person "Doesn't Care" about Social Justice, they're deemed as awful and a culture forms around them. People created these sides to be on, not Peterson himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)