Gothitelle

Until Gothitelle gets Sketch (because gothic people likes to... draw?), i'm not using it anymore.

So... well...

Anyone has any idea on how to use it? I sincerely tried it, but with no results. This thing seriously needs at least Hypnosis (sleep move + Dream Eater is golden. Substitute and Calm Mind= good).

Even worse is that Shadow Tag is unreleased yet, making it basically outclassed by nearly any psychic poke...
I use a simple supporting set consisting of Psyshock, Thunder Wave, Mirror Coat and Tickle. Although, it really needed to get reliable recovery, like its White-counterpart.

Edit: Yay, someone finally fixed the title.

@M_Blade, the Hypnosis-Dream Eater sounds like a solid strategy on Shadow Tag Gothitelle. Too bad she didn't get Hypnosis.

Anyway, I've been using a Trapper team in DW, using Dugtrio, Wobbuffet and Shandera. I use Arena Trap and Shadow Tag to eliminate problem foes and support a sweep from a Shell Smash Cloyster. I'm plqanning to fit Gothitelle into the team, but I can't seem to see how she fits in. Can anyne please suggest a good set for this kind of team?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)