Hacked parents

Quick Hatching certainly helps getting a good pokemon faster because it let you hatch more eggs in less time, but again, you have the same chances of getting good IVs, and you do not change the pokemon data.

Plus, its main use is to make hatching less tiring and painful to our fingers, not giving us better pokemon faster. And nevertheless, it'll still take a lot of time and effort.
Just as breeding with hacked parents is still a lot of time and effort. For four IVs, you're still looking at 1:147 at best, and that's assuming the 4 easiest to pass IVs. Most people will be looking at the harder to pass IVs at that point.

You may not change a given pokemon's data, but you are changing game mechanics.

Same odds with more chances = effectively greater odds. I'm not sure who you're kidding by saying the main use is to make hatching less tiring and not to give yourself better pokemon faster, but that made me laugh, thanks.

Just as breeding with hacked parents is still a lot of time and effort. For four IVs, you're still looking at 1:147 at best, and that's assuming the 4 easiest to pass IVs. Most people will be looking at the harder to pass IVs at that point.

Same odds with more chances = effectively greater odds. I'm not sure who you're kidding by saying the main use is to make hatching less tiring and not to give yourself better pokemon faster, but that made me laugh, thanks.
that shizz messed up my game if you use the ar in and out offten all day. you know to check the iv's then start quick breeding again. that made my game freeze out of the blue wheather i was ev'ing or battleing
via wifi.........after 2 weeks not using it it stoped.........for now

Maybe breeding with hacked parents is not that easy but:

#1: You hacked (You changed game data) twice to get a legit poke
#2: It's still a lot easier than using the quick hatching way
#3: Why spend a couple of hours running in Solaceon, if you can get completely legit stuff without running that much, you just need to be more patient with IVs.

You're making me wanna use it people O.o'

@ronie: I took a break and now I'm on battle tower. But I'll be back to Solaceon soon =P

Maybe breeding with hacked parents is not that easy but:

#1: You hacked (You changed game data) twice to get a legit poke
#2: It's still a lot easier than using the quick hatching way
#3: Why spend a couple of hours running in Solaceon, if you can get completely legit stuff without running that much, you just need to be more patient with IVs.

You're making me wanna use it people O.o'
1) You changed an entire game mechanic in order to suit your needs. Seems morally grey to me.
2) It's not, I've shown you why not. After 3 IVs, it's all RNG and we know which method shines there.
3) By the same token, why spend a few hours breeding for good parents when the major issue is playing RNG with your remaining 3 stats?

Quick hatching is still hacking, no matter what sort of pretty color you want to paint it.

1) You changed an entire game mechanic in order to suit your needs. Seems morally grey to me.
2) It's not, I've shown you why not. After 3 IVs, it's all RNG and we know which method shines there.
3) By the same token, why spend a few hours breeding for good parents when the major issue is playing RNG with your remaining 3 stats?

Quick hatching is still hacking, no matter what sort of pretty color you want to paint it.
thats why i wish for an unhackable game. that way there would be no blaming no argueing just congratulating on being a good trainer.

with no doubts that everyone is 100% pure i think the game would be way more enjoyable then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)