Happy Singles Awareness Day!

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
so how much money did you spend this year aldaron (´・ω・`)

(jk i don't think valentine's day activities are a bad thing)
roundtrip flight to nyc

hotel for 4 nights

present

restaurants

you guess :P

though to be fair, i'm doing it after the actual day

Also, even if you didn't add the jk, I wouldn't consider your statement a slight. Not sure what better investment there is than spending money on your loved ones :P

Thanks Shining Latios, Waterbomb! Happy Owners Never Driven Anything (else) FTW (at least for me).

Now to start with the ancient mating ritual between man and machine called break-in..

Also, even if you didn't add the jk, I wouldn't consider your statement a slight. Not sure what better investment there is than spending money on your loved ones :P
Sounds like a lot of fun!! Didn't you just go somewhere though?? Enjoy your trip either way~ DO LOTS OF KAWAII THINGS (do it)

Also no, I just wanted to specify that I am only jokey crabs, not actually serious crabs, since I don't consider that bitterness a good attitude to hold. I get joking about having to put effort and time and money in (depends on your relationship really, not everyone even values Valentine's Day) but doing things with your loved one should be embraced and is rewarding in many ways. (I-IT'S NOT LIKE I CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS OR ANYTHING)

i sent this girl 1000 emails for valentines' day. i guess that means we're dating? (´・ω・`)
If you're not sure, send her some more emails! Make sure there's no doubt in her heart as to your intentions! You can hint at all the romantic surprises you've got in store for her, just so she knows you mean business! Good luck, OP, and make sure you've got some new clothes! (´・ω・`)

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
If you're not sure, send her some more emails! Make sure there's no doubt in her heart as to your intentions! You can hint at all the romantic surprises you've got in store for her, just so she knows you mean business! Good luck, OP, and make sure you've got some new clothes! (´・ω・`)
Also mention that you see her when she's sleeping. That's very important.

Whatever you wanna call it between us, I couldn't be happier with the people closest to me -- family, friends, and *them*.

Actually spent some nice time with my parents today.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Sounds like a lot of fun!! Didn't you just go somewhere though?? Enjoy your trip either way~ DO LOTS OF KAWAII THINGS (do it)
Yea, I just went to Chicago some weeks back. That was for work though (not on my wallet); this is personal.

Also no, I just wanted to specify that I am only jokey crabs, not actually serious crabs, since I don't consider that bitterness a good attitude to hold. I get joking about having to put effort and time and money in (depends on your relationship really, not everyone even values Valentine's Day) but doing things with your loved one should be embraced and is rewarding in many ways. (I-IT'S NOT LIKE I CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS OR ANYTHING)
I am a very emotional and sensitive man, please be nicer to me in the future.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I wasn't even aware it was Valentine's Day already.

Now I REALLY have to wonder why my ex (who is engaged) contacted me out of the blue today.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Now my ex is emailing me asking if my religious views have changed over the years (one of our big relationship conflicts).

I have half a mind to just, tell her to just not.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
my single friends want to hit up a strip club, but i'm not sure i want to join them. i have very little time to decide though. evening is already upon us.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
alright scratch that. apparently the plan is to get drunk, get high, go to something that requires a $10 cover to get in, then go to a strip club afterwards. Give our hard earned money to women that may do things to us that we probably wont even enjoy 100% because we are too impaired from drugs and alcohol.

I just got off the phone with Michael and i'm sure he made it sound that fun just to change my mind. needles to say, he succeeded and i'm now going to get ready despite knowing there's a small chance he is tricking me. its always fun when Michael and I are in the picture though so theres that

HAPPY SINGLES DAY Y'ALL

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
im not even gonna read anythin thats been said in this thread.

im just in to tell y'all that i made my boyfriend a motherfuckin surprise cheesecake.

and it smelled deliciousi havent tried it yet cuz i couldnt hand it to him personally

peace out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)