hey evan

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
what if hipmonlee was the real hipster and evan was just pretending because he pretended to be hipster before it was cool

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
My musical taste is almost exclusively recordings of seismologic activities. I'm somewhat on the fence about liking them as they don't stay underground for too long.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
have you ever heard evan, dm, and dubs in the same room talking about music
it's literally a different language

It's pretty bad when it's DVM and Poppy on Pokemon. Thankfully they atleast post youtube videos of the songs so that everyone active isn't totally dumbfounded.

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
sorry crystal castles is kind of the worst band ever kids

i've moved on to better things. you probably haven't heard of them

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Why did evan burn his mouth on his pizza?

Because he ate it before it was cool.

sorry crystal castles is kind of the worst band ever kids

i've moved on to better things. you probably haven't heard of them
ok agreed except they were the vehicle for what was arguably the most haunting robert smith track of recent years so i kind of dont hate them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)