hi friends

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
haha i forgot i drew this!!

these were some good times uriel

let's play something else together!!

azbot beep boop
azblurpblorpbloop

www.grumblr.com

you and i are due a rem@ch!! the arrows from my bow will split your melon

if you know what i'm SAYing

why weren't you here when immortal soldeir was bullying me
/me protext glen

hahahahaha i am so sorry!!

this is an incredible link btw tyvm. a+ would lol at again haha

az hello

how are your muscles

i miss our talks
poppy!! we are okay, i guess??

uhh, "they". you know. i miss them too!! let's have one rn!!

I agree. I find this "one dessert delay" rather disturbing, as it leaves one dessert unaccounted for in the time it takes Mario to throw a different sweet. Though the previous dessert comes out the second window-portal and into Luigi's gullet every time- it only appears that way. It has happened every time so far that we have observed, though this may not be the case. What happens to this dessert when it is between windows? Why the delay on the transfer between windows? And most importantly, what if the trend stops? What will the world come to should the sweets disappear? Think of the children, Birkal. Synchronize your signature and avatar. The fate of the human race rests on your shoulders.

Also, hi "az." I don't think I've ever seen you before.
hello!! i did some firebotting and then some firemodding and then some drawing and then some smogging and then some smog art editing and then some modding all over and then some analyses and then some qdb maintaining and then some site staffing

now im just a silver ghost. pleased to meet you!!

so az, judging from #pokemon about an hour ago I guess it would be a good assumption that you're back. n.n
hahah WOW yeah sorry just

collateral damage all over the place. i'm sorry that got so out of hand. v just... needed to be taken down... also whERE is tobes and what has he got to say for himself??

also hello!!

would you rather have chocolate covered strawberries or strawberry covered chocolate?
i'd like to know how the latter would work before i answer!!

rintter........ v_v

solace is a cool and so is sazzafrazz
/me pet :)

whose footprints are these?

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
poppy i mean i miss our talks i don't miss my muscles i'm not all entropified or something ew gross

hahah WOW yeah sorry just

collateral damage all over the place. i'm sorry that got so out of hand. v just... needed to be taken down... also whERE is tobes and what has he got to say for himself??
i fight for my own believes

and im not about to quit

/me cast grand delta fuxker on az

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
:[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[]

Mekkah who has 13,727 posts i mean really

also hi az you are simply gr8

az

toddmoding
i think we need to chat in private
v_v am i in trouble... orz...

i fight for my own believes

and im not about to quit

/me cast grand delta fuxker on az
/me swallows gr& delta fuxker, inverts its bipolar swangdowntricular angle and fires it out of his toenails at tobes again

DONT@ MAKE ME LAUHG

glen and az cannot be contained in 1 trhread.................
ill smash down all the boundaries of this thread so that there is enough room

NEver Except The Limits (US VEr.) <acoustic> [12 ton ammunition france live radio edit] 1080kbps

hello azreal
:) hello voliwer!!

hi i'm az
uhh

woah what this thread got confusing fast

who are you
its me locopoke

can't you read

:[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[]

Mekkah who has 13,727 i mean really

also hi az you are simply gr8
/me tounch oglemi

lets make this the urbagytest future possible :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)