Homecoming time! Tell your stories!

It was so fun.The game was hype it was like 40-0 us. The pep rally was on point we had a parade but the best part was the dance.Oh god let me tell you about the dance.The dance was just sex everywhere.So much grinding and so much ass.I go to a mixed mostly black school so that had to feel good :p.When they played rap songs you can see the floor of the boat moving.It was awesome

My school's (Virginia Tech) homecoming was this past weekend, which I thought was awfully ironic because it was also Fall Break, so campus was pretty dead. Needless to say, the stadium seemed much emptier than usual during the football game against Boston College.

I've never understood the point of homecoming since I don't particularly like football. Two to three weeks prior to homecoming, there were tons of people from various sororities and fraternities setting up tables all around campus, handing out fliers and trying to convince you to vote for so-and-so. Not only is it annoying to be accosted by the same group of people on the way to and from class, but I don't even know who any of the candidates are. Unless someone can convince me that voting will somehow affect me positively, I don't see the point, honestly.

Our game is this Friday and I'm pretty psyched for it. I'm actually going with somebody I like this time (my girlfriend - last year, I went with one of my best friends because she needed a date and I didn't have one, still had fun though), so things should be good.

I got nominated for homecoming court, and am pretty sure I'll make it. Today was the last day of voting, and people I didn't even know were voting for me. We'll see if I make it haha.

Still have to go rent out a tux :(.

I was going to go with this cute girl, but unfortunately she got grounded due to having bad grades. Now I could care less about it, I'm just going to wait for Prom, as that dance is much more important.

In high school, I was like a Dusknoir in the current metagame, so I never went to homecoming...

Maybe things will change in college.

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Uhh in Canada we don't have a homecoming but our school has a dance coming up this week.

Going with a bunch of friends, and hoping to hook up with someone.

At my high school's homecoming dance, there was the usual giant mass of people grinding. (Which I was in the middle of :D) Technically, grinding isn't supposed to be allowed at school dances, but people did it anyway and nobody cared.

I've been to a few other school dances besides homecoming, and its mostly the same, every single time. Guys are on girls like phazers on Ninjask.

In high school, I was like a Dusknoir in the current metagame, so I never went to homecoming...
I've been to a few other school dances besides homecoming, and its mostly the same, every single time. Guys are on girls like phazers on Ninjask.
Naw, Pokemon analogies.

Well, I went to a ball last year, two balls (heh) this year and will probably go to two next year. Which I suppose would be the equivalent to prom, except I go to a unisex school and we do dances with our sister school, one ball per school per year, where a senior (second to last and last years) can invite anyone they want to the ball.

Hmm, many of my friends talk about homecoming, yet, I have no idea what it is. I don't see the connection between having a date and football. Do you bring a date to watch your team's first game?

it's usually accompanied by a dance the next day, hence asking a date to go with you. a quick google search will probably give you more information about it.

i asked a girl to go with me a few weeks ago, i think the 23rd of september. i got a cool orange flower to go along with my question. orange is kind of a funny color with us because i have this neat pair of orange pumas which she always makes fun of and she says her bedroom in india is orange lol. i initially planned to hide the flower in my backpack but it was too tall, so one of my friends, an artist, let me borrow her giant art bag. anyway, my date's best friend and a couple of my friends somehow managed to get us alone in an empty hallway at school for me to ask her. she was asking me about the bag and what was in it, so i'm like "oh just stuff.. and this flower!" she replies "ohh it's so pretty" (or some other girly nonsense) and then i suavely say "it's for you.. do you wanna go with homecoming with me?" needless to say (since it's me, of course), she says "i'd love to!"

our game is this friday (mole day!) against plano west, and the dance the night after on the 24th.

Raj

CAP Playtesting Expert
My high school Homecoming was two weekends ago. We had planned out our pre and post Homecoming activities a week in advance so that everything would go perfectly for our last one is high school. All of my friends are really close and we decided that no one would take a date and we'd all attend as a group. So before the dance we met up at a friend's house and had lasagna and took pictures. I had been flipping out all day because I hadn't yet been able to find a substance to take for the event. However, midway through dinner I got a call and me and a buddy charged along the coast to pick up some X. After we got it we raced back and got there at the perfect time (half an hour late). This was good news because the first 30 minutes is generally a bunch of kids standing around talking, so when we arrived we only had to wait a few minutes for the rolls to kick in and for people to start dancing.

I'm not feeling anything yet, but I find another friend who also happened to score who isn't feeling it yet either. While we're talking, the song changes to something slower (not slow dance slower, just not crazy dance fast), at which point both of us have the same feeling of what can only be described as ecstasy. We find our group in the middle of the floor as well as the only other raver other than me at the school (who went to find the stuff with me) and just started off doing liquids and shit till things got full-force, which wasn't long. Then there was over three hours of blatantly provocative dancing with girls and even by myself at times (it got really, really hot, but I couldn't stop dancing) and I was doing ridiculous moves I'd never be able to do I weren't rolling. At one point I turned around and stared a teacher right in the eye for a split second, which spooked me because I knew my pupils were as big as saucers. I got offered coke at one point, but was too into the dancing to accept. A couple times during the night, the three of us geeking met in the center and put on displays which seemed really popular. However, at the end I discovered that someone had pilfered my wallet from my jacket pocket at the table we were sitting at. I asked one of my closest friends to ask administation to search for it for me (I was too afraid my eyes would give me away if I confronted them myself) and it was found in a toilet with all my cash gone. To be honest, I didn't care about the money as long as I still had my ID; I was having the best night of my life and I wasn't going to let that ruin it for me.

I mentioned earlier we had planned this out in advance, and we had. We had rented a bungalo-like apartment right on the beach to stay at for the night. As the people from HC arrived, there was already a rager going on from the people who had left early or had not attanded the dance. It was great for a couple of hours and then shit got bad. To sum it up, two "goons" who lived at a nearby room came drunk and barred out and threatened us with their glocks. We headed to the water for refuge, until someone who hadn't left caught up and said they ransacked our room and stole our belongings. I wet back with a comrade and found a female friend of ours in the room, crying in the closet. They had tried to rape her, but had succeeded in taking her belongings. Somehow the rape part alluded her and all she cared about was her cell phone. >_>. Well we took her to the rest of the group and went further along the beach to catch some shut-eye. After sunrise we head back to find most of our stuff returned, but not all. So things weren't as ba as they could have been (at least none of my stuff got taken as usual!) and the owners didn't report us for the party because legally, we weren't old enough to buy a room :), so they were at fault too.

So basically, best fucking night of my entire life, one of the worst mornings of my life. Overall: damn good.

At my high school's homecoming dance, there was the usual giant mass of people grinding. (Which I was in the middle of :D) Technically, grinding isn't supposed to be allowed at school dances, but people did it anyway and nobody cared.
What is this "grinding" you speak of?

In other news, we don't have homecoming at our school, nor do we have anything remotely similar this time of year.

EDIT (in response to dragonites and mtr12): Ah, I see. I didn't know that kind of dancing had a name.

Raj

CAP Playtesting Expert
Grinding is simply front-front or front-back dancing in which two people move their hips together whilst keeping contact with the genital/butt region (imitating dry sex).

What is this "grinding" you speak of?

In other news, we don't have homecoming at our school, nor do we have anything remotely similar this time of year.
K, so, grinding is when a girl dances (or attempts to dance) like a female supernumerary in a rap music video. A dude proceeds to place his hands on her hips and his groin on the girl's posterior. As dragonites said, they then simulate dry sex.

The accepted course of action is to do it from behind, thus making it an impersonal act. I've only ever grinded front-to-front with people I've known, but that's probably just me.

Our school's football team sucks so we expected our 27-3 loss. We were winning 3-0 during the first half surprisingly...the other team has two kids going to D1 and our biggest kid would have been their smallest kid.

Dance is tonight, I'm pretty pumped; I sorta have a date with my date to junior prom lost year, aka it is obvious that we are going to be together for the night, and I finally get to wear my custom fit blazer. I have not had a chance to wear it ever (I got it 2 months ago), so I will take this opportunity to do so.

^^Never got a date for homecoming.^^

Besides I'm betting most people wouldn't mind grinding up some teenage ass if given the chance.
Oh no, I've gone to homecoming with a date, I just don't like dirty dancing or making out with someone in the middle of the dance floor.

Wait, I did "grind" with girls this year, but it wasn't that interesting and I still don't get the making out. Save that for prom!

the homecoming game is the most fun for us...the dance is so restricted by my school

the after party is where the good stuff happens

Haha so after homecoming I went to someone's house and had fun. I ended up sending a text to the girl I liked at 3:45 in the morning. Because of my condition, my normally impeccable spelling was nonexistent; my text came out like this "i thghout you wree wicekedly peretty tonghit hha@ hpoe you hd goood tmie"

The dance was pretty great though, as was the party afterwards.

Fun times, fun times...

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
Didn't go to homecoming game (I never go).

I asked someone this year but she said she wasn't going. I later found out that she was going because her friend was moving the next day, but she's one of those people that don't believe in high school relationships because she doesn't want to hurt the other person, so I went solo.

I also grinded for the first time in my life. I have really bad rhythm as I can't move my body the same tempo as my grindee (lol).

Side note, everyone at the homecoming dance went crazy when "I Gotta Feeling" started playing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)