Hoopa Unbound

Status
Not open for further replies.
So,Hoops Unbound. This thing is going to shake up Ubers majorly once it comes out. Lets start with a moveset.

Hoopa Unbound@Choice Scarf/Life Orb
Adamant nature
252 Atk/252 Spe/4 HP
Hyperspace Hole
Fire Punch
Hyperspace Fury
Power-Up Punch

This set could quite possibly kick a good few Ubers down in usage rate or even down to OU.

Firstly,Aegislash. Trying to use Kings Shield? Hyperspace Fury and gg. Blaziken Protecting to get Speed Boost? Hyperspace Hole,gg.
Genesect trying to use Bug Buzz or U-Turn? Fire Punch,bye bye. Darkrai trying to Dark Void? Power-Up Punch/Superpower and he's gone.

This thing has so much potential,and even Hoopa normal could use this set to go mad(I think it can use Fury,not sure.)
Only problem is,I don't think it's the fastest thing in the world,so a Scarf may be necessary,and depending on movepool could suffer extreme 4MSS. But,otherwise,if it is faster than I think and doesn't suffer 4MSS,it'll wreck house on a near-MRay scale.

Last edited:
So,Hoops Unbound. This thing is going to shake up Ubers majorly once it comes out. Lets start with a moveset.

Hoopa Unbound@Choice Scarf/Life Orb
Adamant nature
252 Atk/252 Spe/4 HP
Hyperspace Hole
Fire Punch
Hyperspace Fury
Power-Up Punch

This set could quite possibly kick a good few Ubers down in usage rate or even down to OU.

Firstly,Aegislash. Trying to use Kings Shield? Hyperspace Fury and gg. Blaziken Protecting to get Speed Boost? Hyperspace Hole,gg.
Genesect trying to use Bug Buzz or U-Turn? Fire Punch,bye bye. Darkrai trying to Dark Void? Power-Up Punch/Superpower and he's gone.

This thing has so much potential,and even Hoopa normal could use this set to go mad(I think it can use Fury,not sure.)
Only problem is,I don't think it's the fastest thing in the world,so a Scarf may be necessary,and depending on movepool could suffer extreme 4MSS. But,otherwise,if it is faster than I think and doesn't suffer 4MSS,it'll wreck house on a near-MRay scale.
Aegislash and Blaziken are hardly relevant. Genesect also holds scarf like 99% of the time and OHKOs with U-Turn. You won't have time to PuP with its frail bulk. It also has bad match up against the majority of the biggest threats in the tier. It will shake up OU for sure, but certainly not Ubers.

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
It'll probably those those two down to OU.
I always give my Genesect Douse Drive to stop fire types.
I have no idea what you have just said

Edit: Nvm I know what you mean, but Ubers can't drop down to OU just because of how well they do in the tier (If it was like that then Deoxys wouldn't be Uber), it's a banlist from OU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)