I Can't Think of a Title! {Done. Mods, please lock this thread.}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas everyone! I'm two days late, but that doesn't matter. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. This giveaway is my Christmas gift to you! I was going to hold a much larger giveaway, but my reference thread was deleted and I didn't have any time to reconstruct all of it. So, expect another giveaway soon... anyways, I'm giving away 5 Pokemon, but winners can only choose 1! Let's get onto the rules and how to win. [highlight]Read the rules or you will not win. There are no second chances!!![/highlight]​
Rules

1. Tell me what your Christmas wish was, and if it came true. That's how you win!
  2. Tell me which Pokemon you want in your post. If you don't, you get no gift!
  3. You can only choose one gift.
  4. Put a heart smilie in your post to prove you read the rules. :heart:
  5. The prizes are fully-redis!
  6. Giveaway will last for 24 hours (Maybe a little more than that, it depends when I get online), so there's no limit to the amount of winners.
  7. I will distribute the prizes once the giveaway is over, but you must contact me! If you don't then that means you don't want the gift >.> I'll give you my FC before we trade.
  8. People who didn't follow the rules will still win a gift, but it probably won't be a good one. I won't tell what the consolation prize is until the end of the GA! :P
  9. Re read your post, just in case you forgot something. There are no second chances!

Gifts! Yay!

Mienfoo
{Paige♥ 36229}{}{♂}

30/31/30/31/31/31 Ice 70
Naïve Regenerator Victory Road
Fully-Redis if recieved from my Christmas giveaway (2011)!

Cubchoo
{Paige♥ 36229}{}{♂}

31/31/31/25/31/3 Dark 59
Brave Snow Cloak Twist Mountain

Btw, it is shiny, but Pokecheck's shiny sprite is broken or something.

Cryogonal
{Paige♥ 36229}{}{Ø}

31/29/31/31/31/31 Dark 68
Calm Levitate Twist Mountain

Cryogonal
{Paige♥ 36229}{}{Ø}

31/23/31/30/31/31 Electric 70
Timid Levitate Twist Mountain

Cryogonal
{Paige♥ 36229}{}{Ø}

31/29/31/31/31/31 Dark 68
Hasty Levitate Twist Mountain

Winners!

• BSatallite - Cubchoo
  • Defense - Mienfoo
  • Hozu - Mienfoo
  • Impact - Timid Cryogonal
  • FSLAR - Mienfoo
  • Advancer - Mienfoo
  • RedFlag - Calm Cryogonal
  • Darkaxis - Mienfoo
  • Pokemonrocks777 - Mienfoo
  • Jcors - Mienfoo
  • Nachocheese999 - Timid Cryogonal
  • JackieChun - Mienfoo
  • Bruno Magno - Hasty Cryogonal
  • Johnny23 - Calm Cryogonal
  • IceArceus12 - Mienfoo
  • NeoFred - Mienfoo
  • Braseg257 - Mienfoo
  • Lord Feraligatr - Timid Cryogonal
  • Victini - Mienfoo
  • Pink Floyd - Mienfoo
  • MoreThanBored - Mienfoo
  • Burning inpact - Mienfoo
  • Blamon123 - Mienfoo
  • Axmaster68 - Mienfoo
People who didn't follow the rules, but still get a gift!

• Pareidoila
  • Battlestar
  • Cereza

:heart: my wish was to assembled a team of red things. So far,pretty red around me.
Red 3DS
Xbox 360 Gears of Wars Edition
Red ipod Nano.

It came true,under my influences ;)

Since I don't see anything red here,probably would pick the Cubchoo :O

if I win,can i get Cubchoo nicknamed JubJub?

:heart: Right, my Christmas wish was for my uncle, who has a severe lack of both protein and iron in his blood, to get better.

Turns out, it both did and didn't.

Whilst his iron deficiency is now fine, the lack of protein is still keeping him in the hospital. But I still hope for his health.

I'd like the Meinfoo if this even wins xD Thank you, great GA.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
I just wanted a Christmas that wasn't full of drama. I didn't get that. So no :heart:s for me. :/

I'd like that Mienfoo please.

:heart: my wish was to assembled a team of red things. So far,pretty red around me.
Red 3DS
Xbox 360 Gears of Wars Edition
Red ipod Nano.

It came true,under my influences ;)

Since I don't see anything red here,probably would pick the Cubchoo :O

if I win,can i get Cubchoo nicknamed JubJub?
Lol, interesting wish but I'm glad it came true! And, yes, I can NN it for you. Just remind me before you pick it up :]

:heart: Right, my Christmas wish was for my uncle, who has a severe lack of both protein and iron in his blood, to get better.

Turns out, it both did and didn't.

Whilst his iron deficiency is now fine, the lack of protein is still keeping him in the hospital. But I still hope for his health.

I'd like the Meinfoo if this even wins xD Thank you, great GA.
I hope your uncle gets better very soon :( Also, why would you not win? You're wish is a great one.

Thanks for following the rules, guys :D

Update:

If you want an NN, let me know please (if you forget to tell me in the post, that's ok, just make sure you let me know when we trade)!

Edit @Hozu: Oh, that sucks. Well, I hope you enjoyed Christmas at least a little :)

My Christmas wish was for my family to have a great Christmas, and we did.

Timid Cryogonal if I win please.

I only wished to get a set of games for my 3DS that actually made me want to play my 3DS.

I got Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D Land :D

I also wished my sister was happy as it was her last day home for the next two weeks and then she would only be home for another few days then off the college for her last(?) semester. She seemed happy most of the day, probably helped that her and my mom never seemed to fight, but maybe I'm just oblivious.

EDIT: haha, can't believe I wasn't paying attention. Oh well, doesn't really matter too much to me, I just participated to participate. Great Giveaway BTW

I only wished to get a set of games for my 3DS that actually made me want to play my 3DS.

I got Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D Land :D

I also wished my sister was happy as it was her last day home for the next two weeks and then she would only be home for another few days then off the college for her last(?) semester.
I feel so bad that you won't receive a gift, but you didn't follow the rules :(

I'll give you a consolation prize, though (because I'm a nice person!). But I won't tell you what it is until we trade ;P

:heart:
My Christmas wish was simply to have a decent time with my family. It didn't come true since my youngest cousin decided to make a complete ass out of himself and pissed EVERYONE off, along with completely disrespecting them. And he's still doing this, even after all of us told him to stop.
I'd like the Mienfoo please

I had a Christmas wish that I'd have a relaxed day at home, without having to spend too much time watching those Christmas day films that always get aired. I'd say I got my wish, as the most that I got see was the Yogi Bear Christmas special over breakfast and I had the rest of the day to myself :heart:

I'd like the Mienfoo please. Hope you have a good one!

My Christmas wish was to learn how to RNG and it did not come true. I am still in the process of learning/failing. I will get it eventually :heart:
I would like the calm Cryogonal
Late Merry Christmas to you too :)

please tell me I can still win? ‹3

I wished the most sexiest of perfumes... Blue Seduction by Antonio Banderas it came true.

I'd like that sexy Mienfoo

i actually have 2 wishes
for it to snow on christmas where i'm at after we had a long Drought over the year
and
I wished to get a 3ds my
BOTH of my wishes came true what a christmas it was.:heart:

Btw thanks POJ for the GA and i would love the
Mienfoo
{Paige♥ 36229}{}{♂}

30/31/30/31/31/31 Ice 70
Naïve Regenerator Victory Road

My wish was to get a new iPod and I did that's why I am posting here now!

I also will wish for the meinfoo!

Great giveaway :D

:heart: My wish for Christmas was to receive football jerseys of two of my favorite football players: Jason Pierre Paul and Victor Cruz. It happened!

I would like the Mienfoo please! A late Merry Christmas to you and your family!

my wish for christmas was for a guy named princess of johto to post a christmas giveaway. at first, i.thought i wasnt true but it came true!!!
(smiley)- im doing this on my phone and a normal smiley isnt working
awwsome ga
i like luxary ball cryognal
you rock!!!!

Well, Christmas was the usual. Being older now, you tend to get the same thing: clothes, socks aka what you need instead of what you want. Anyways, my Christmas wish was a Nintendo 3DS 25th Anniversary TLoZ edition, but I had just bought a new car and turns out I need new tires, so I changed the wish as that's kinda more important lol. I just wanted someone to help me buy the new tires by giving me $$$ towards it and sure enough, that's exactly what I got :heart:

It's 4 am, so I hope I read the rules right. I would LOVE that Mienfoo.

Tell me what your Christmas wish was, and if it came true. That's how you win!
My wishes were a 15 - 25€ Gift Card at Gamestop and the compilation of the 5 AVGN DVDs. Neither of them came true :E
I've got an amazing tshirt, a 50€ Gift Card at Mediaworld and lots of money

Tell me which Pokemon you want in your post. If you don't, you get no gift!
I'd like Hasty Cryogonal :)

Great giveaway, and merry Christmas even if 2 days later :heart:

1. Tell me what your Christmas wish was, and if it came true. That's how you win! I wished for a gift card with enough money on it for a pre-owned Wii and it came true. :D $100 Visa gift card ($79.99 for one at Gamestop).
  2. Tell me which Pokemon you want in your post. If you don't, you get no gift! I'd like a Calm Cryogonal. :heart:

My Christmas wish was to be able for someone to do a VGC CP for me which was granted!!!

I'd like the Mienfoo please! :heart:

Merry Christmas PoJ and Great Giveaway!

My only christmas wish this year was that i, and my family, would have a nice, quiet and a joyous christmas.
That wish succeeded and this x-mas was my best x-mas ever, not in that i got many gifts, but that all the small things that i wanted happened at the same time, in 5 days i'm moving out into my own apartment, i won some cash from a lottery ticket i got as a birthday gift a day before christmas eve, my dad was happy, my mom as well. My 'sis and i remembered the days that we were younger and didn't have much to spare on gifts, she said "Can we have it like this for every year from now on?" Yes sis, we can. :heart:

Id like the Mienfoo please :)

Merry christmas PoJ!

my wishes were pokemon rumble blast and ToZ skyward sword, but my real wish was to rest from school and to meet my cousin that i didn's meet from long time. I wishes also PS3 with Modern warfare 3 but it was too expensive. the other desires came true, i finished the story mode on pokemon rumble and I still can't play skyward sword because my wii is broken, I met my cousin both yesterday and on 24th and I was very happy. I'm still resting from school and it is awesome that you go to sleep and you think that the morning you can sleep how much you want without school.
great giveaway, I'd like the mienfoo please :) :heart:
merry christmas everyone!

Hi all my Christmas wish was simply to have a relaxing holiday. After studying at Cambridge University since September I have had little time to relax and so it was nice just to sit down and chill. Although I still had to complete a week of placment, some exams, some reading and a assignment it was still chilled out compared to previous 13 weeks.

:heart:

Cryognal (Timid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)