I think Deoxys-LG and Deoxys-E should be allowed in OU.

Damage: 250 - 294
Damage: 119.05% - 140.00%

ninjask leads mess up deoxys-e leads with 1 x-scissor form a 252 with netual nature agaist a 0/0 OHKO's it

of course youll need a speed boost to outrun it
This is only relevant if you can provide a calculation for Psycho Boost vs. Ninjask, because once it gets a Speed boost, no Deoxys-E will be staying in to die to X-Scissor. Unless it's Sashed, which is rare and it pretty pointless I feel.

I think Deoxys-E should be OU, but not Deoxys-L. But Deoxys-L would be nice as it would make DP a bit more defensively orientated.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Cress can set up Reflect, Toxic/Para, and Calm Mind sweep(which I have done on many occacions). Cresselia neutralizes so many things in the OU it's not even funny, I really think you're understating how good Cress is.

LG has 22 more defenses, and 60 less HP.

To the first poster, the reason Mew is banned is because it has 100 Base across the board and can pass Nasty Plots, Bulk Ups, Calm Minds, etc.
Cress also gets eaten by Tyranitar, whereas Deoxys-LG could easily pack Superpower (and still has 90 base Speed)

Moreover, Deoxys-LG has 40 more base Def and 30 more base Sdef.

A better comparison is Dusknoir. Deoxys-LG has 25 more Defenses and 5 more Base HP than Dusknoir. Dusknoir, as we all know, does not die. Recover is also vastly superior to Pain Split, and Deoxys-L also gets Cosmic Power, Spikes, and Stealth Rock.

Were it not for the fact Dusknoir's immunities, Will-O-Wisp, and higher attack serve it well, Deoxys-LG would replace it on walling sets of any kind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)