I'll Leave This Here...

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just found this on Reddit

http://www.pobjoy.com/encyclopaedia/section.php?xSec=165

"As all the world falls before the Pokemon phenomenon, the idyllic South Pacific Island of Niue has acknowledged the unbelievable popularity of a game that has gripped the hearts and minds of devotees everywhere by issuing the first ever legal tender Pokemon coins.

Beautifully designed and struck dollar coins illustrate five main Pokemon cgaracters - Pikachu, Meowth, Squirtle, Bulbasaur and Charmander. Offcially approved the reverse designs capture all the spirit and the fun of the game that has captivated children and adults alike. You've just "gotta catch'em all"."

Sooooo that's why Oceania always wins...

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Niue is also in the top 5 of the world's fattest countries, with 84% of the population obese.

Coincidence? I think not.

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Pokémoney: Gotta spend 'em all!

How many of these things have they even managed to sell, I wonder?

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yo fuck giving out shirts for the prediction tourney, lets give out Pokemon coins?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)