NOC Immorality Mafia N2

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Minus 15 and Transmuter are the only players I'm not familiar with. I don't know if I actually played a game of mafia with spiderz but know of him from survivor and ps mafia and I think even nfe.

General personality notes on Minus and Transmuter would be appreciated, and if anyone has relevant mafia game links with any of the 3 above as town/scum, that would be appreciated too.

Tagging the three because wynaut, though anyone can answer and gimme stuff if they got it :)

Minus 15
Transmuter
Spiderz

Minus 15 and Transmuter are the only players I'm not familiar with. I don't know if I actually played a game of mafia with spiderz but know of him from survivor and ps mafia and I think even nfe.

General personality notes on Minus and Transmuter would be appreciated, and if anyone has relevant mafia game links with any of the 3 above as town/scum, that would be appreciated too.

Tagging the three because wynaut, though anyone can answer and gimme stuff if they got it :)

Minus 15
Transmuter
Spiderz
Transmuter is cute

Transmuter

Banned deucer.

Minus 15
Transmuter
Spiderz
this is actually my first time playing forum mafia. I've only played on PS/discord real time mafia before.

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
nah I left the server a while ago
okay sad

Are you thinking about anything right now? I have a vague impression of how you played as both alignments and wanted to double check which is why I asked.

I'll ask Tommy if he has the link and will post it here if he does.

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
minus 15 is the type of person to lurk as both alignments and I don't think he has played online mafia before
well if the latter is the case then i don't think we would really know the former would we

you guys are irl friends? have you guys played mafia or something irl? or does he have a homesite

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)