Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, is not. But i have tried to trading with my friends while scanning, it doesn't work and i 'm sure i have deleted other connections in my settings of 3DS
Were there any errors when installing Winpcap?
Which network are you scanning (yours may have different names)? delete5.png

Could someone help me figure out the issue I am having? Right now I am trying to trade between an NA and JP 3DS (though I tried with my NA 3DS and a far away friend's 3DS as well). My (wired) PC is hosting the virtual network. I tried connecting to the Internet while it was scanning and it refused to let me on until I stopped so it seems like it should be working but it doesn't display any information when a Pokemon is shown. Here is a screenshot.

Could someone help me figure out the issue I am having? Right now I am trying to trade between an NA and JP 3DS (though I tried with my NA 3DS and a far away friend's 3DS as well). My (wired) PC is hosting the virtual network. I tried connecting to the Internet while it was scanning and it refused to let me on until I stopped so it seems like it should be working but it doesn't display any information when a Pokemon is shown. Here is a screenshot.

Hum. The poster above you seems to be having the same problem as well. Have you tried restarting instacheck/ your computer?

Is there is fix to the problem of failing connection test? I followed all the steps perfectly up to the point where I have to connect my 3DS to my hotspot but I always fail at the connection test. Is there a fix to this issue?

Dude, you need to have a wireless connection available to broadcast and sniff from it.

Ima share here the solution I used:
Do all of this:
http://www.howtogeek.com/112050/how-to-turn-your-windows-8-laptop-into-a-wireless-access-point/

After you have a new wi-fi network working (try it from your phone, if you can connect to the wi-fi but get no internet, disable your firewall), use the disassembled instacheck that Markus posted before (I will copy the link here but IT'S NOT MINE): http://www56.zippyshare.com/v/35544750/file.html

And use only instacheck without using the virtual router plus thingie.
I was able to do the hotspot but i could't connect to internet ingame... in an attempt to solve my problem i tried to turn my wondows 8 into a wireless acess point using this method http://www.howtogeek.com/112050/how-to-turn-your-windows-8-laptop-into-a-wireless-access-point/ but i failed completely and now i can't even start the hotspot... can someone help me?

Is there is fix to the problem of failing connection test? I followed all the steps perfectly up to the point where I have to connect my 3DS to my hotspot but I always fail at the connection test. Is there a fix to this issue?
You could try disabling your firewall. I'm not sure if anyone else has found any other fixes.
Try to disable your firewall that worked for me and does anyone know why when i am in game of pokemon and try to connect to the internet it just says "Connecting to the Internet.... Please wait a moment" for like 5 minutes then it won't connect me but before that i could connect to it then it DCed me and this happened :S.

I tried restarting my computer and starting instacheck as an admin and the same problem occurs. I made sure I did the steps in the same order as in the instructions.

When I connect the 3DS that has instacheck in the Wi-Fi connections it takes longer for it to connect to the Internet.

Thanks this fixed the blank problem.

Other problems I encountered was
'The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation'
To fix this:
1) Open an elevated Command Prompt window
2) type:
netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow

To open an elevated Command Prompt:
1. Right click desktop New>Shortcut
2. Type in location C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe
3. Name it and finish
4. Run it

EDIT: there seems to be a time limit to long you can have it open, time to google more
Can I trade you one of my pokemon, or eggs, so you could check to see what my shiny id is?

I know this may be a tall order but I have a box of eggs I would like to be checked. I only need to need the attack IV defense IV and speed Along with of course the Shiny value.

If by any chance one of the eggs matches your number I will give you the egg to keep no questions asked

PM me to exchange FC

I tried restarting my computer and starting instacheck as an admin and the same problem occurs. I made sure I did the steps in the same order as in the instructions.

When I connect the 3DS that has instacheck in the Wi-Fi connections it takes longer for it to connect to the Internet.
Were there any installation problems with winpcap or .net? I believe winpcap is responsible for sniffing through the data, so if nothing is being scanned that's possibly the problem.

I followed all the steps and everything connected, but when I enter a trade, nothing shows up during the scan. I even tried starting the trade first before scanning, and then scanning before starting the trade. Nothing showed up.

I spent more than 5 hours of my day tryng to do this thing works... I followed all the steps more then once and tryed everything i think im gonna give up...

I followed all the steps and everything connected, but when I enter a trade, nothing shows up during the scan. I even tried starting the trade first before scanning, and then scanning before starting the trade. Nothing showed up.
You or the other person ARE showing each other a Pokemon yes? You're the 3rd person on this page who seems to be having this problem. :( Still can't figure out what's causing it.

hi guys , i had do all but it don´t show anything when i´m traiding...can someone make the video of all the walkthrough and post it maybe on youtube,so tell me if u have an idea :)

Attachments

Dude, you need to have a wireless connection available to broadcast and sniff from it.

Ima share here the solution I used:
Do all of this:
http://www.howtogeek.com/112050/how-to-turn-your-windows-8-laptop-into-a-wireless-access-point/

After you have a new wi-fi network working (try it from your phone, if you can connect to the wi-fi but get no internet, disable your firewall), use the disassembled instacheck that Markus posted before (I will copy the link here but IT'S NOT MINE): http://www56.zippyshare.com/v/35544750/file.html

And use only instacheck without using the virtual router plus thingie.
thanks to the link finally got instacheck working on my wireless connection :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)