Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gt one last problem to work instacheck , DS connects to Access point but it couldnt connect to the internet , any solutions? As in the test connection screen

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Gt one last problem to work instacheck , DS connects to Access point but it couldnt connect to the internet , any solutions? As in the test connection screen
Check your firewall settings to see if the network is allowed , do the netsh blah blah on the first page, try to disable and enable the Wireless Connection 2 (Instacheck) to have it identify the connection.

Hi guys, after a few days of trying to get this to work while recieving errors about dependencies I have come to the conclusion it just wont work. Could anyone be as kind as to check my TSV so that i can help people hatch their shinies? thanks.

4441-9252-2348 Josh

Just tried getting this to work, sadly it seems it won't play (poké)ball.
So if someone would be kind enough to check my shiny value etc?

Much appreciated.

The service cannot accept control messages at this time. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070425)
keep getting this error :( someone please help

Esmeya

The service cannot accept control messages at this time. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070425)
keep getting this error :( someone please help
Try using "netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow" in command prompt.

Esmeya

I tried that and it didnt work for me :/
Check your firewall settings to see if the network is allowed , try to disable and enable the Wireless Connection 2 (Instacheck) to have it identify the connection, restart your computer.

Check your firewall settings to see if the network is allowed , try to disable and enable the Wireless Connection 2 (Instacheck) to have it identify the connection, restart your computer.
Tried all of the above now getting a new error message :D

The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation

Esmeya

Tried all of the above now getting a new error message :D

The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation
Not correct state = Wireless Connection 2 disconnected/disabled, either diagnose the problem on the local area connection or enable Wireless Connection 2 again and wait for it to ID.

That is okay haha this is just killing me ugh... I had it working BRIEFLY kind of... It all connected up but never successfully scanned

Esmeya

That is okay haha this is just killing me ugh... I had it working BRIEFLY kind of... It all connected up but never successfully scanned
I will try my best to help you through text if I can =(

netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow put this into command prompt now.

Last edited:
i have a tsv of 3420 my fc is 5129-0883-7855 my ign is Vartika. im happy to help with checking eggs and trading eggs. just pm me im new to the site and quite confused about how this all looks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)