International Wi-Fi Tournament - Autumn Friendly [OVER - Rankings Released Nov. 1st]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello people who have been D/Cing. Knock it off. It shows what babies you are about hax and the game in general. Just saying. :(

yeah, had my opponents BOTH miss with their attacks, and had my durant's iron head miss on a crygonial (lol), which set off some kinda of konga line that lost to my deathl

yeah, had my opponents BOTH miss with their attacks, and had my durant's iron head miss on a crygonial (lol), which set off some kinda of konga line combo that led to my loss.
-----------edit----------
and again with durant. pretty much, X-scissor missed on a krookodile, and AGAIN cost me a win.

User ZORRO from NO LOCATION just crit me twice in a row to turn an easy 3-0 into a close 1-0 and then he still DCed. DCs are still driving me absolutely insane. I get DCed on pretty frequently in the team selection screen, which is annoying because it takes forever to find matches but workable, but the DCs after people have lost the match already (literally after their fourth Pokemon dies in most cases) are incredibly obnoxious. I'm still getting more than 1 in 3 DCs not counting the before game BS... 15-0 with 9 DCs at either 4-2 or X-0 now.

All of my battles have been on pure whoever had the better team. No hax at all(except those overkills like overheat crit haxing amoonguss). Also I havent battled 1 d/c'er today. Must be my luck.

Currently 31-1.

User ZORRO from NO LOCATION just crit me twice in a row to turn an easy 3-0 into a close 1-0 and then he still DCed. DCs are still driving me absolutely insane. I get DCed on pretty frequently in the team selection screen, which is annoying because it takes forever to find matches but workable, but the DCs after people have lost the match already (literally after their fourth Pokemon dies in most cases) are incredibly obnoxious. I'm still getting more than 1 in 3 DCs not counting the before game BS... 15-0 with 9 DCs at either 4-2 or X-0 now.
I must be pretty lucky because two people quit on me the correct way, by pressing the run option. Sorry for your stress.

Oh yeah my information
OT Alexis
and i believe i fought joel.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Damn it, first loss in over 20 battles to a stupid misclick. I really should start paying more attention.
what you need is some sleep. same thing happened to me last night when the tournament begun so I chose to take a nap and then I got some wins again xP

I hope DCers get disqualified, it was explained on the rules. I have got some of them disconnect, on some of them i'm not mad though, they had in-game teams (Zebstrika, Unfezant?) and were about to get 4-0 ed', it didn't feel right.

Just ran into one of these. It fucked me in the butt then flipped me over and destroyed ma front.

i didn't realise what was happening untill it started doing beat up. Any tips to slip past these bastards?
I've talked about this in one of the GBU threads. If the Autumn Friendly is anything like Random Matchup's Free Mode, then Terrakion will almost always Protect first turn while Whimsicott uses Tailwind. Seriously, it's gotten to the point where I don't even think when I see one of them. Just Fake Out Whimsicott with one Pokemon and KO it with the other. I don't read the VGC literature available on Smogon but there must have been some easily-seen guide on how to use Terra-cott because about a quarter of all VGC2011-compatible teams online use it, and they all seem to use it the same way.

Of course, there follows the nigh-inevitable D/C if you shut it down first-turn like that, but there's not much you can do about that, unless you want to take Woodchuck's half-joking advice and try to lure them into a position where they think they'll win before turning it around and winning it yourself last-second.

I'm kind of curious if those of us who are getting DCed ON will get DQed since the fact it doesn't award wins makes one assume they can't tell who DCed and who didn't. Ate yet another DC ("only" 3-2 with the enemy Tailwind expiring this time) to bring it up to 16 wins, 0 losses, 10 DCs. Might get back to 50% DCs yet -_-

Lost to rock slide's trollish accuracy. Darmanitan wrecked me after that,even after intimidate.
So many non-EV trainers,Terrakion outsped Accelgor and Krookodile outsped Thundurus.WTF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)