International WiFi Tournament -International Challenge- WON BY Cybertron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I registered yesterday as it says entry complete in my status. Now to await for the time to start war with my unfriendly team.

"goatee" from Connecticut USA here again.

Well, I'm busy with exams, can only really participate after the 24th...
But I registered anyway, especially since this is not Unova-restricted.

I will be:

Enfu from New York, USA

using:
  • My loyal, dependable, effective, favorite Mono-Ice team.

I'm Dozz, from East of England.

Anyone who Dc's I will be naming and shaming. Not that it makes any difference, I just love to hear the neverending list of excuses...
I read this and then I read the thing the person from the quote below posted and I lol'd. Someone posting about calling others out and another posting about how we shoudln't call out other players on internet boards is lul worthy.

My ingame name is mattj obviously, but I'm not sure if it shows my ingame name or my username on the Global Link, which is mattj_3. I'm from Missouri.

Maybe I just missed this before, but I just read:source

Play nice kiddos.

And to make this post relevent

Trainer name: Matthew Location; Michigan
I've battle tons of idiots that have this same info (I literally have at least 1 battle with a Matthew in Michigan) Each time I do random matchup. So never assume it's me.

tn: Mr.Bert
loc: Georgia, USA

Nice to see that they're doing something about DCers this time around. Maybe it will be worthwhile.

shit completely forgot about this

and i guess i missed registration fuck

edit: unless im being dumb and registration isnt up yet

Finally registered for this. I hope that with the new DC rules I won't waste a good week on this just to be disqualified. Here's to a fun tournament!

Trainer Name: MrZheng
Greeting: "TAKE IT EASY! TRAINER!"

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm definitely treating this as preparation for April 15 regionals in Philadelphia rather than as a last harrah like the autumn (un)friendly one was.

Forgot to mention that I am among the first ones in the challenge, registered on the first hour of challenge registration that has long since passed!

Yay!

Just registered and I have been practicing for a while...

Ingame: Golden ... I don't really remember xD It's been 6 or 7 months since I last played (because of my horrible d/c count on autumns un-friendly =_=) and I haven't still bothered to look at my own name ._.

Ohh, and there's nothing better than getting 2 d/c out of 3 practice battles so far :D I just love the team I'm gonna use!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)