is there a bottom limit on quality in this forum

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
let's find out!!

These were my front page mon entries:

the white stuff is a tony montana-level mound of coke

shootin' up

some guy made a thread in firebot or a forum asking for drawings for tattoos, and I made this?

this is my portrait of user alan, I don't remember why but probably #drachma

the description was, "a graveler running away from how awesome he is"

usually, right before typing is chosen, I like to make my own designs of what the new CaPs will be! here are my CaP1s:

Steel/Fly
he's the gun btw, the earth is just talking because of fuck you it's my picture man...

Fight/Fly
originally he was supposed to look like an angrier, more muscular Pixiemon, but I forgot the wings

you can request stuff, maybe I will draw it, but it is not very likely

vadre
draw me a purugly
also your art inspires me in every way, just the way it breaks the limits of what we thought possible e.g. the limit in your thread title

v

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

I did these in the battle free-for-all thread in relatively quick succession, and had planned to continue making them forever until FATECRASHERS told me to stop............

v

golurk

another old pic, when I talked with Birkal on #pokemons I challenged him to a drawfigth and the topic was my choice, and I picked like ultra monster space angel sharkbird from the future with laser teeth or something

EDIT: it seems like the wings have jets or turbines or some other external propulsion system

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
For the record, here was my half of the challenge. Please note the laser teeth.

I think we only had like, two minutes or something ridiculous, lol

Vader my love, when are you submitting your work for Smogon's Facebook <3?

v

Birkal cyborg was definitely one of the qualities looking at yours, I guess I just didn't make mine like that lol...and idr if the lightning was my idea or if you gave it Lightning Pits of your own accord? Someday I will find the logs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)