itt: pretend to be american

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
howdy partner im est (despite it being daylight time, but I don't know the difference xD) let me show up an hour early and then call activity on you for not showing sweetie. sucks to be you, I don't wanna play you you australian scum. poggers, I love weed.

howdy partner im est (despite it being daylight time, but I don't know the difference xD) let me show up an hour early and then call activity on you for not showing sweetie. sucks to be you, I don't wanna play you you australian scum. poggers, I love weed.
I'm from Texas, and I personally believe the good Lord is going to punish you with eternal damnation in hell for being a weed smoking hippie

"Welcome to America, the land where every day is a new political controversy on Twitter. You'd think by all of the morons using the Liberian flag to represent this country and talking about how Bill Gates is tracking us we're a bunch of god damn idiots, but most of us are actually rather reasonable and don't think that the current virus going around is a political matter and just stay the frick inside."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)