jirachi sweep ou rmt

team at a glance:

INTRODUCTION

well, this is the team i've been using for the last few days and i enjoyed building. its been performing pretty good but i feel that it can improve. This team is based on wearing down my opponents team with toxic spikes while having amazing synergy. then setting up a sweep with calm mind jirachi. so now onto the team...

Roserade (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Sleep Powder
- Toxic Spikes
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Ground]
---
I choose roserade as my toxic spiker for the following two reasons. 1) roserade it one of the best leads putting to sleep slow bulky leads that are getting popular and setting up toxic spikes easily. even if the opposing lead is faster, it can take a hit thanks to focus sash then sleep powder and proceed to set up toxic spikes. 2) leaf storm provides me with a powerful stab move that that hurts those annoying bulky waters in case zapdose goes down. i don't use it as a suicide lead and try to let i live as long as possible to absorb toxic spikes.

moves are all pretty basic. leaf storm for a powerful stab move. sleep powder to put stuff asleep. i choose hp ground to out speed other lead roserades and for heatrans that decide to switch in. i have been thinking hp ice because salamence loves to come in after something is put to sleep and set up which would otherwise be a huge problem. toxic spikes for obvious reasons. max out speed to beat other leads. rest into attack to really hurt stuff.

heres roserade against popular leads:
1. azelf - sleep powder it if it doesn't have taunt then set up. if it does have taunt leaf storm then switch to tyranitar to take it out with sandstorm.
2. metagross - sleep powder then set up. lum berry leads are getting quite popular though and have been a pain.
3. jirachi - switch to heatran to scare in off and set up stealth rock
4. aerodactyl - leaf storm while they taunt then switch to vapereon
5. swampert - sleep powder then set up
6. infernape - switch to vaporeon
7. roserade - i out speed hp fire ones so i sleep powder then hp ground
8. heatran - sleep powder then set up 1 layer then kill it with hp ground

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP/80 Def/176 Spd
- Toxic
- Thunderbolt
- Roost
- Substitute
---
zapdose is such a huge part of my team. it has excellent synergy with jirachi. jirachi takes ice and rock attacks aimed at zapdose, while zapdose takes ground attacks aimed at jirachi. zapdose also helps wear down blissey, snorlax, and tyranitar who would other wise be a problem for jirachi. this is zapdose's best way at wearing down my opponent with sub and roost while toxic spikes are up. zapdose is also my counter for many things such as bulky waters, lucario, machamp, scizor and other things.

sub is to protect myself from status and stall stuff out with pressure while wearing my opponent down with toxic spikes. roost to heal myself when my hp is low from subs. thunderbolt for bulky waters. toxic for things that are immune to toxic spikes and thunderbolt like gliscor and flygon. evs let me out speed lucario and adamant base 100s. max out hp for bulk and the rest in defense to take physical hits better.

Vaporeon (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 188 HP/252 Def/68 Spd
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Wish
- Protect
- Surf
- Hidden Power [Electric] / Toxic
---
vaporeon make an excellent partner with jirachi taking care of fire types that would stop my sweep. vaporeon is also my answer to gyarados and infernape who are a pain. wish to heal my team members. vaporeon also makes a fire/water/grass core which is nice especially with wish support. water absorb is an amazing ability that helps with rain dance teams.

surf is for infernape and other fire types. wish to heal myself or other team members. protect to scout my opponents move will causing toxic damage. hp electric for gyarados but have been thinking of replacing it with toxic because of mence sets up on it. max defense to take physical hits better. speed evs to out speed scizor.

Heatran (M) @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Naive nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Earth Power
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock
- Explosion
---
blufftran! he is my counter to so many things such as celebi, rotom, jirachi and many more. he is also my stealth rocker. heatran brings a good balance of both offense and defense and i usually bring it in on outrage/draco meteors. this thing is a absolute monster against stall teams being able to 2hko everything on them and blissey being scared of explosion usually opens up holes. i usually bring it in after roserade puts something sleep while they switch to a counter (usually steels) and set up stealth rock while they switch.

i needed stealth rock on either heatran or tyranitar but decided to give it to him because tyranitar needed all his attacks to trap stuff. earth power for fire types and other heatrans. i use fire bast over flamethrower for the extra power and being able to 1hko things that flamethrower wouldn't allow me to. i usually don't hesitate to blow up on things that would cause my team problems or blissey.

Tyranitar (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP/40 Atk/216 SDef
Careful nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
---

tyranitar is what holds the team together. tyranitar is a defensive beast and in my counter to special attackers such as jolteon and latias. sets up sandstorm to help wear things down. which helps against mence. this is usually my switch in against blissey and rotom (switch to tran to take the wow). i choose leftovers over choice band for recovery and i don't like being locked into a single move.

pursuit to trap latias and other stuff. crunch for stab and things that are staying staying in such as cresselia. also traps celebi who is jirachis best counter resisting both my attacks and can perish song me through my sub. stone edge for gyarados, mence, zapdose switch ins. earthquake for fire and steels. even without a choice band and hardley any attack evs tyranitar still is a powerhouse and makes an excellent team member.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP/176 Spd/80 SAtk
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt / Psychic
- Flash Cannon
---
and finally the star of the show. after counters are gone she is ready to sweep easily and imo most team now days are calm mind jirachi weak. with an excellent typing great stats overall and a stat upping move jirachi is a perfect mon to build a team around.

sub to avoid states and after a few calm minds are unbreakable. calm mind to raise my mediocre special attack. flash cannon for stab and the 20% chance to lower special defense and to hit latias and bliss. thunder bolt so i don't get walled from bulky waters. max out hp for 101 subs so blissey wont break them. 176 speed evs to out speed lucario and adamant base 100s. dumped the rest in special attack.

CONCLUSION
so there you have it. overall this is probably one of my most favorite team and is very fun to use. i would like to thank anyone for reading this all and would appreciate and help i could get.

THREAT LIST

azelf - roserade for lead ones or tyranitar

blissey - tyranitar, explode with tran, or stall it out with zapdose

breelom - let vaporeon take the sleep then switch in zapdose who resists both his stab attacks

bronzong - heatran kos with fire blast or zapdose can sub to take the explosion or hypnosis

celebi - heatran but have to be careful with twave, tyranitar traps it, zapdose can stall it

cresselia - tyranitar, zapdose if it doesnt have restalk, heatran 2hkos most of them

empoleon - vaporeon if hes still alive. if not then game

flygon - zapdose walls it, heatran takes u-turns, or vaporeon

forretress - heatran, or jirachi sets up on it

gengar - fucking annoying. tyranitar can take a focus blast if at 100%, jirachi can take a hit and ko with psychic if im using it, zapdose can take a hit and thunder bolt him

gliscor - vapereon, zapdose can toxic if not taunted, heatran can take a hit with shuca berry and ko with fire blast

gyarados - vaporeon + stealth rock and sandstorm no problem

heatran - vaporeon, tyranitar, my own heatran, subtoxic ones are really annoying and i have to sacrifice something to take it out

heracross - depends what move they are stuck on, or zapdose for sd ones

hippowdon - toxic spikes wears it down a lot, or vaporeon, heatran, zapdose can stall it out

infernape - vaporeon, if dead or sd versions play around it and let life orb+sandstorm+toxic spikes take care of it

jirachi - heatran for any set, vaporeon for choiced ones, zapdose walls it too

jolteon - tyranitar, toxic spikes+sandstorm

kingdra - toxic spikes+sandstorm and lock it into outrage with vaporeon then switch to heatarn for dd ones, vaporeon for for rain dance ones

latias - tyranitar traps it

lucario - zapdose, jirachi out speeds

machamp - pp stall d-punch with zapdose after that its no problem

magnezone - scarf versions cant touch tyranitar, heatran for magnet rise ones

mamoswine - toxic spikes + switch jirachi on a ice shard and ko it with flash cannon

metagross - leads ones aren't a problem, heatran, zapdose resists all attacks from agility ones

rotom - tyranitar for scarf versions, heatran can absorbs wows

salamence - huge problom, try to set up stealth rock asap + sandstorm then lock it into outrage and go to tran, same with mix verions

scizor - heatran takes u-turns, zapdose

skarmory - heatran, zapdose, jirachi

snorlax - switch in heatran asap explode + stealth rock+toxic damage should be in ko range for tyranitar

starmie - don't have a ghost but tyranitar traps it and kos her but usually spins my shit away

suicune - roserade if still alive, zapdos, jirachi can calm mind with it if i have to

swampert - jirachis best counter, vaporeon, zapdose can stall it out with toxic spikes

tentacruel - fucking annoying. absorbs my toxic spikes, spins my rocks but with no recovery means it wont live long. zapdose, heatran can earth power, and tyranitar

togekiss - cant stand this piece of shit, sub with zapdose to avoid statues and toxic it then tbolt

tyranitar - toxic spikes hurt him, have to predict around him if hes banded or dd, but dd usually lack earthquake so my tyranitar can take a hit and ko

vaporeon - zapdose, set up with jirachi

weavile - vaporeon

zapdose - tyranitar, stall it out with my own zapdose

Given you have Toxic Spikes already, I'd consider replacing Toxic on SubRoost Zapdos. Heat Wave or HP Ice/Grass is what you're best of with. HP Grass because you want a really solid counter to Swampert given how well it deal with Jirachi; but HP Ice kills the Spikes-immune guys like Flygon and Gliscor you said you had a problem with.

You also want a rock-solid counter to Magnezone.

I note you don't have a Ghost for spin-blocking; this could potentially be a problem, I feel.

I Just battled you. And the team seems quite solid and well balanced. I won the match on 1 Hp with my sceptile.

There are few things worth noting

1. Why do you have toxic on Zapdos while Roserade sets up Toxic Spikes. The only time it can use it is against pokemon that resist toxic spikes or when the spikes are removed by a Rapid Spinner/Poison Type.. I suggest replacing it with another attacking move since with thunderbolt only the oppenent can force a switch when they send out a ground type (And if it is ground steel, Ground flying or ground levitate it isn't hit by toxic either)

2.Once your T-Tar is gone you don't have a single pokemon left that can kill Blissey except from Heatran who isn't a guaranteed KO and most Blissey's cary protect and will preddict the explosion. So I suggest putting a physical sweeper in your team to get rid of this problem.

Further the team is very good and as you say T-tar is the glue of the team so don't let it get killed early game as you did when you battled me.

Good luck with the team

Given you have Toxic Spikes already, I'd consider replacing Toxic on SubRoost Zapdos. Heat Wave or HP Ice/Grass is what you're best of with. HP Grass because you want a really solid counter to Swampert given how well it deal with Jirachi; but HP Ice kills the Spikes-immune guys like Flygon and Gliscor you said you had a problem with.
the reason i use toxic over hp grass/ice is because hp grass leaves me open to gliscor, flygon, other zapdose, and latias, and hp ice leaves me open to latias while toxic allows me to cripple them and in case i don't set up toxic spikes i spam toxics.

You also want a rock-solid counter to Magnezone.
magnezone can be annoying but it cant really trap anything (jirachi out speeds and after a calm mind he won't be breaking my subs). magnezone can't really do anything to tyranitar. magnet rise versions are dealt by heatran.

I note you don't have a Ghost for spin-blocking; this could potentially be a problem, I feel.
not having a spin blocker can be a problem. but starmie is trapped and killed by tyranitar. everything on my team 2hkos forretress except tyranitar and vaporeon but if he switches in against them he won't set up anything and thats fine by me. same goes for tentacruel.

I Just battled you. And the team seems quite solid and well balanced. I won the match on 1 Hp with my sceptile.
don't ever remember losing to a sceptile...

There are few things worth noting1. Why do you have toxic on Zapdos while Roserade sets up Toxic Spikes. The only time it can use it is against pokemon that resist toxic spikes or when the spikes are removed by a Rapid Spinner/Poison Type.. I suggest replacing it with another attacking move since with thunderbolt only the oppenent can force a switch when they send out a ground type (And if it is ground steel, Ground flying or ground levitate it isn't hit by toxic either)
there aren't any ground steel or ground levitaters in ou... thunderbolt and toxic have pretty good coverage in ou since thunderbolt hits most steels for neutral damage and toxic hits ground types that are immune to it. it also helps in case i don't set up toxic spikes or if they get spinned away. it also helps out with common switch ins like latias, other zapdose, gliscors, and flygon.

2.Once your T-Tar is gone you don't have a single pokemon left that can kill Blissey except from Heatran who isn't a guaranteed KO and most Blissey's cary protect and will preddict the explosion. So I suggest putting a physical sweeper in your team to get rid of this problem.
blissey really isn't a problem for this team. if tyranitar is gone then zapdose can out stall it with sub+toxic spikes. its easy for heatran to explode since i bluff scarf. jirachi can sub then start calm minding while it takes two tries to break my sub with stoss. the 20% chance to lower special defense also comes in handy.

Further the team is very good and as you say T-tar is the glue of the team so don't let it get killed early game as you did when you battled me.
i usually don't let it die early unless i know your entire team. wish support also helps me keep it longer.

Good luck with the team
thanks!

On another forum I was suggested a Bulky CBTar set and then promptly fell in love with it. It looks as if you are trying to run a pseudo CB set anyway so this packs more of a punch while retaining Tyranitars famed bulk.

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Sand Stream
Nature: Adamant
EV: 240Hp 112Att 156SpD
-Pursuit
-Stone Edge
-Crunch
-Earthquake

Iirc it can take 2 Choice Specs Starmies Surf, which is testament to its bulk. Can come in on just about any Special Attacker with impunity and then Pursuit the switch or just attack with a STABed move.

Mind if I help out here? I noticed that your team has a weakness to Electivire (physical set to be exact), as it already is, Electivire outspeeds everyone except Roserade. I will point out how you could counter electivire with your team.

Zapods - The only thing I can see is if you Roost Stall Electivire since it takes 2 Ice punchs to KO.
Vaporeon - Protect and switch to someone who can take a thunder punch.
Heatran - There is a good chance that Heatran can barely survive EQ from Electivire with Shuca Berry kicking in. Hopefully you can really bluff Electivire into thinking you are scarfed but if he gets a motor boost it won't work obviously.
Tyranitar-switch to Zapdos immediately or hopefully cross chop misses.
Jirachi - Electivire can't OHKO but I suggest you run Psychic over Thunderbolt to prevent from being walled by Electric types. Or you can just switch to Zapdos.

If you can just stall out Electivire with Zapdos I think you will be ok since Life Orb + Sand Storm + Toxic does insane damage. Synergy teams are nice, but they break down rather fast once your first pokemon faints.

I highly recommend you bring a ghost type, someone like Rotom-H because generally if you are reliant on Toxic Spikes, you need to protect them from rapid spinners. I would replace Zapdos for Rotom-H, it doesn't disrupt the energy at all.

LOL, I love how Evire is not even on the threat list.

I think he would be easily played around, especially if you have a layer of spikes. Without a Motor Drive boost, Zapdos easily stalls him out with Sub and Roost. With a boost, he might be trouble, but clever switching will likely defeat him with Life Orb and possible sandstorm and toxic damage.

It would kind of suck to lose your Sub + Roost strategy, but Rotom-A is not a bad suggestion over Zapdos. This gives you a very reliable spin blocker and he can handle most of the same things Zapdos can. He can also still toxic stall with Rest and Sleep Talk.

GL with the team.

Mind if I help out here? I noticed that your team has a weakness to Electivire (physical set to be exact), as it already is, Electivire outspeeds everyone except Roserade. I will point out how you could counter electivire with your team.

Zapods - The only thing I can see is if you Roost Stall Electivire since it takes 2 Ice punchs to KO.
Vaporeon - Protect and switch to someone who can take a thunder punch.
Heatran - There is a good chance that Heatran can barely survive EQ from Electivire with Shuca Berry kicking in. Hopefully you can really bluff Electivire into thinking you are scarfed but if he gets a motor boost it won't work obviously.
Tyranitar-switch to Zapdos immediately or hopefully cross chop misses.
Jirachi - Electivire can't OHKO but I suggest you run Psychic over Thunderbolt to prevent from being walled by Electric types. Or you can just switch to Zapdos.

If you can just stall out Electivire with Zapdos I think you will be ok since Life Orb + Sand Storm + Toxic does insane damage. Synergy teams are nice, but they break down rather fast once your first pokemon faints.

I highly recommend you bring a ghost type, someone like Rotom-H because generally if you are reliant on Toxic Spikes, you need to protect them from rapid spinners. I would replace Zapdos for Rotom-H, it doesn't disrupt the energy at all.
haven't seen any electivres lately but even if i do, i'm pretty sure its easy to play around them. its gonna be hard switching into a thunderbolt since i usually sub first with zapdose to scout the switch in. after that i can just stall it out with sub + roost. i usually bring in jirachi late game after i've seen my opponents entire team. so yeah electivire shouldn't be a problem.

but i will try out rotom since like you said, if he gets one prediction right and someone dies then its can be a problem. also having a spin blocker would be nice for a change.

LOL, I love how Evire is not even on the threat list.

I think he would be easily played around, especially if you have a layer of spikes. Without a Motor Drive boost, Zapdos easily stalls him out with Sub and Roost. With a boost, he might be trouble, but clever switching will likely defeat him with Life Orb and possible sandstorm and toxic damage.

It would kind of suck to lose your Sub + Roost strategy, but Rotom-A is not a bad suggestion over Zapdos. This gives you a very reliable spin blocker and he can handle most of the same things Zapdos can. He can also still toxic stall with Rest and Sleep Talk.

GL with the team.
yeah, its easy to play around him. and its pretty hard for him get a motor drive boost since i usually sub first to scout there counter. i will try out try out rotom. thanks for the rate.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
tito im glad you used those pokesho sprites, they are freaking awesome. cool team, you wouldnt tell me it though >:(, but yea ill see what i can do. so basically you have a huge weakness to shit that can hit hard straight off the bat; tyranitar, gengar, salamence, infernape, heatran, and mamoswine are all in red, and are all pokemon that dont need set up to pound you into dirt. probably something that can anchor the team, take wishes from vappy, etc would help out here. lotran and infernape are especially dangerous, because they can both 2hko your vaporeon after sr and ss negating leftovers. another option is something that cleanly forces them out with a)the ability to ko them and b)the ability to outspeed them. im thinking a more offesnive option would work better to keep up the pace you set. lo starmie would be a total bitch to everything on that list, only problem is that it sucks vs stall but tspikes + subcm jirachi totally fucks up that.

lo starmie outspeeds a bunch of shit, functions as a fairly good revenge killer too, and keeps the pressure on offense teams all the time. it lessens the opportunities that they could set up gyara or mence. best place to put it imo is over heatran, and then you can just stick stealth rock on tyraintar over earthquake. heatran is cool and all, but everything else is way too important, and eq on ttar isnt that important since most fires take a beating from stone edge. this is a cool team, toxic spikes are awesome in this metagame. have gl in the future, bro!

Hi there,

Cool team Tito! I really like it and think I played it or a variation of it on the ladder. I have two things I would like to say:

(agreeing with xWOFLYx here) First off is Zapdos- I want to change this team slot because you are running a hazard based team without antispin. While Rapid Spin is a rare move, it is by no means extinct, meaning you will be hard pressed to win if your opponent caries a spinner. Therefore, I suggest a Rotom over Zapdos. RestTalk Rotom gives you a handly status absorber that is also a very efficient staller if toxic spikes are on the field (much like Zapdos). Obviously as a ghost type it will block Rapid Spin for you. Zapdos and Rotom are very similar, but I think Rotom's antispinning capabilities make it the better choice. Here is the set:

Rotom-A @ Leftovers
Bold
252 HP/200 Def/56 Sp. Def

Rest
Sleep Talk
Thunderbolt
Will o Wisp/Shadow Ball

Will O Wisp could allow Rotom to hinder the steel types that are immune to your Toxic Spikes, but seeing as many steels are countered by Rotom (although burning SD Scizor might be reason to run it) and most Pokemon switching in will be poisoned, so using a simple dual STAB set up could be the way to go.

Next- Tyranitar- As Bad_Ass said, you are pretty weak to anything thats faster than your team. To alleviate this weakness, I think the element of surprise can work to your advantage. I'm talking about ScarfTar. This is a serious force for any defensive team as it is one of the bulkiest scarfers due to the sp def boost, and also isnt expected at all. You lose some bulk, but with Vaporeon able to pass Wishes to Tyranitar on most weaker special attacks, I think you will find it easy to keep Tyranitar in good health. This thing can surprise and KO stuff like Infernape and Salamence easily, as well as Pursuiting away the stuff it used to. ScarfTar is also a great Lucario killer, as a better counter is needed now that Zapdos is a slow Rotom. Here is the set:

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Jolly
4 HP/252 Attack/252 Speed

Crunch
Pursuit
Stone Edge
Earthquake

The Evs put you ahead of +Speed 115s, making even LO Starmie an easy kill as long as you get in on Ice Beam/Thunderbolt (hint: bait it with vaporeon)

Thats all I have, good luck with your team

EDIT: One more thing. On Roserade run Timid 80 HP/176 Sp. Attack/252 Speed. This allows you to not be 2HKO'd by lead Metagross' Bullet Punch, which is a good insurance measure in case you miss.

tito im glad you used those pokesho sprites, they are freaking awesome. cool team, you wouldnt tell me it though >:(, but yea ill see what i can do. so basically you have a huge weakness to shit that can hit hard straight off the bat; tyranitar, gengar, salamence, infernape, heatran, and mamoswine are all in red, and are all pokemon that dont need set up to pound you into dirt. probably something that can anchor the team, take wishes from vappy, etc would help out here. lotran and infernape are especially dangerous, because they can both 2hko your vaporeon after sr and ss negating leftovers. another option is something that cleanly forces them out with a)the ability to ko them and b)the ability to outspeed them. im thinking a more offesnive option would work better to keep up the pace you set. lo starmie would be a total bitch to everything on that list, only problem is that it sucks vs stall but tspikes + subcm jirachi totally fucks up that.
the sprites are awesome dude, thanks for the suggestion <3. choice band ttar is a threat that i usually have to play around. gengar is a huge threat to this team too. new mix mence out speeds my entire team and has the ability to ohko them all. infernape and mamoswine are probs too, that i usually try to play around and let tspikes wear them down. so yeah, starmie would be a nice check to them all. i'll test it out, thanks for the suggestion bro.

lo starmie outspeeds a bunch of shit, functions as a fairly good revenge killer too, and keeps the pressure on offense teams all the time. it lessens the opportunities that they could set up gyara or mence. best place to put it imo is over heatran, and then you can just stick stealth rock on tyraintar over earthquake. heatran is cool and all, but everything else is way too important, and eq on ttar isnt that important since most fires take a beating from stone edge. this is a cool team, toxic spikes are awesome in this metagame. have gl in the future, bro!
alright i'll test it over heatran and put stealth rock on tyranitar and see how it turns out.

Hi there,

Cool team Tito! I really like it and think I played it or a variation of it on the ladder. I have two things I would like to say:

(agreeing with xWOFLYx here) First off is Zapdos- I want to change this team slot because you are running a hazard based team without antispin. While Rapid Spin is a rare move, it is by no means extinct, meaning you will be hard pressed to win if your opponent caries a spinner. Therefore, I suggest a Rotom over Zapdos. RestTalk Rotom gives you a handly status absorber that is also a very efficient staller if toxic spikes are on the field (much like Zapdos). Obviously as a ghost type it will block Rapid Spin for you. Zapdos and Rotom are very similar, but I think Rotom's antispinning capabilities make it the better choice. Here is the set:

Rotom-A @ Leftovers
Bold
252 HP/200 Def/56 Sp. Def

Rest
Sleep Talk
Thunderbolt
Will o Wisp/Shadow Ball

Will O Wisp could allow Rotom to hinder the steel types that are immune to your Toxic Spikes, but seeing as many steels are countered by Rotom (although burning SD Scizor might be reason to run it) and most Pokemon switching in will be poisoned, so using a simple dual STAB set up could be the way to go.
i've been trying out rotom and its been doing pretty good so far. they almost have the same role, but rotom could spin block. while zapdos can pp stall fire blasts, dpunch, stone edge etc. and has pretty good synergy with the team. but at the end, having a spin blocker is really useful so im gonna go with rotom. i'll edit in soon.

Next- Tyranitar- As Bad_Ass said, you are pretty weak to anything thats faster than your team. To alleviate this weakness, I think the element of surprise can work to your advantage. I'm talking about ScarfTar. This is a serious force for any defensive team as it is one of the bulkiest scarfers due to the sp def boost, and also isnt expected at all. You lose some bulk, but with Vaporeon able to pass Wishes to Tyranitar on most weaker special attacks, I think you will find it easy to keep Tyranitar in good health. This thing can surprise and KO stuff like Infernape and Salamence easily, as well as Pursuiting away the stuff it used to. ScarfTar is also a great Lucario killer, as a better counter is needed now that Zapdos is a slow Rotom. Here is the set:

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Jolly
4 HP/252 Attack/252 Speed

Crunch
Pursuit
Stone Edge
Earthquake

The Evs put you ahead of +Speed 115s, making even LO Starmie an easy kill as long as you get in on Ice Beam/Thunderbolt (hint: bait it with vaporeon)
Scarftar looks interesting, but it will lose a lot of bulk. it wouldn't be able to switch into latias, jolteon, gengar(without focus blast / punch), zapdose, vapreon, or blissey fearing thunder wave. but then again, the surprise factor would get me some kos on luke, infernape, and mix mence. but this team is pretty slow and the speed will help against faster foes. i'll try it out. thanks for the suggestion!

Thats all I have, good luck with your team
thanks.

EDIT: One more thing. On Roserade run Timid 80 HP/176 Sp. Attack/252 Speed. This allows you to not be 2HKO'd by lead Metagross' Bullet Punch, which is a good insurance measure in case you miss.
I think this will definitely help out against lum berry leads(if they bullet punch first).

I've had my great share of making teams that CMSubRachi is the main sweeper, and this team is ALMOST ready for one, I've found that the best pokes that go with CMSubRachi sweep teams are Roserade leads, a wisher, and a dragon type. So thereforth, I would recommend you taking out Heatran or Tyranitar for Salamence, preferably MixMence. Just a suggestion, but then again, if this team has worked for you, then do what you must...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)