Jungian Personality Test

I always get INxx, anything from INFP to INTJ with middling preferences, but I think INFP suits me best and it's what I most consistently get. I don't even have to take this test again =p

I've done one of these before. Got INTJ. Obviously these tests can't possibly be accurate enough to be believed but I've read up on the INTJ type and it suits me pretty well.

edit: did the test just to kill time, got INTJ. also, even though this article is about World of Warcraft, I suspect we will see parallels in the responses here. http://www.paragon.fi/blogs/personality-test-results-part-1

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've been taking these tests every year to see how I've changed, and no matter what I do I'm always INTJ. I guess that's just what I am, man!!

I am apparently INTJ, which is what I usually get. The only thing I have a problem with is that the introvert % is always changing minutely (anywhere from 15% to 25%, this time it was 22%.

Here's my results:
Introverted: 22%
Intuition: 25%
Thinking: 62%
Judging: 1%

I strongly agree with my judging and thinking results, but I am not too sure about my intuition and introvertedness.

One of the more accurate tests I have taken. I got INTJ, and the description is fairly good. Higher thinking and intuition, middling introvert and judging.

INTJ (very much so, well over 50% for everything but the J apparently - which was still over 30%).

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
ENTP, which is interesting since the last few times I had gotten INTx. It's a lot easier to socialize in college however, so that explains the E.

ENTP, I've scored it every time I've taken one of these since I entered college, but I scored a little differently the first time I took one of these in Psych in High School. I think the change and the current description is fairly accurate for how I've changed since then... I had to grow into myself a bit.

It's also probably not surprising to me I didn't score with the most common raider personality type BS on kakky's link, though it's interesting to note that the only one of the guild-types where ENTP shows up in the top 5 is Elite, where I spent most of the time I played the game with any degree of seriousness, lol. That's a cool find though, kakky... I've taken these tests a million times but it's interesting to see it applied to something I'm as familiar with as that.

Man I was going to make this thread... Anyways I'm ENFP, which fits me really well (I went like 19-1 in one category) and I couldn't agree with it more. "The Champion" makes me sound a lot cooler than I really am ahaha.

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
im ENTP, clearly theres something wrong with me because almost everyone itt is INTP or INTJ !

edit: apparently thomas edison, leonardo da vinci, and james cameron are ENTP, so i guess im in good company

I got ISFP which is something I've never gotten before. Usually I get something like INTP or ISTP (with the S or N very very close to 0 [like less than 10%]).

INTJ

Exactly what I've always scored on these things. 50-80% on every criterion, as well. It's rather odd that there are apparently so many INTJs on this site (judging from this thread), since they only make up 1-2% of the general population, but then again, I suppose it could be thought of as the "nerd" personality, so it sort of makes sense on a Pokemon site.

It seems like this test doesn't work from looking at my result: ENTJ

Because I'm not outgoing at all and for practically every question about groups or parties, I picked to be alone or with a small group of people

Can someone explain that?

I got INJT which is somewhat consistent with past results IIRC and I feel it does (to some extent) explain my personality.

BTW I got:
89% Introverted
50% Intuitive
38% Thinking
33% Judging

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
ive taken this test like 10 times all with very big time differences and ive always gotten ESFP.

theres this parody site that tells you what they mean but with very comical explanations, if only i could find the site dam

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i dont remember what i got and theres no way im wasting time on this again

but i think i got the same as dak or something so wait for him to post i guess

I got INFP, which kind of makes sense to me. The preferences seem to make sense, but I think I am far more judging than perceiving.

i get ENTJ every time i take this and i think that's basically correct. i'm too lazy to take it again and see if it's the same because i'm pretty sure it is

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I first read the title as "Jumpman Personality Test"

all I could do was envision him looking me over and then saying "I don't mind this skillset"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)