Tournament LCPL 7 - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineage

Pugnacious.
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
On Tuesday MajorBowman sent Chill Shadow chill a range of times in which he was available to play and got no response. I clarified about 24 hours ago to Shrug in managers chat that Bowman needed a specific time to be able to get the game done today. As of now, Chill hasnt responded, nor has Shrug given me a time.

Requesting a sub who can play late afternoon/evening GMT -5, which is now what's convenient for Bowman, or for Chill to give a more specific time in that range where he can play. Shrug dcae Quote

both players (ht and viper) have agreed to play on sunday and didn't attempt to schedule any further (choosing a specific time). my player: ht was on all day until now waiting for viper and is not able to be play anymore.
so i am requesting for a double sub (which is the most reasonable thing to do since both our players are bad at scheduling) Merritt Jac, and im subbing in bushtush for ht

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)