Lf two more pokemon for my team. Open to all suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So currently I'm using these four guys and I'm pretty adamant about keeping them!
Infernape - Fire/Fighting - Jolly - Item: Focus Sash - ability: Iron Fist
Moves: Fake Out, Stealth Rock, Mach Punch, Flare Blitz
Aegislash - Steel/Ghost - Quiet - Item: Leftovers - Ability: Stance Change
Moves: Swords Dance, King's Shield, Shadow Sneak, Sacred Sword
Aerodactyl - Rock/Flying - Jolly - Item: Aerodactylite - Ability: Rock Head/Tough Claws
Moves: Aerial Ace, Thunder Fang, Earthquake, Stone Edge
Greninja - Water/Dark - Timid - Item: Life Orb - Ability: Protean
Moves: Mat block, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Hydro Pump
So I'm open to any suggestions about what my last two slots should be! I'm at a total loss! I've been trying to get a well rounded team and I need a little help. Please and thank you :)

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Hey, welcome to Smogon!

Unfortunately, this isn't the kind of thing you should be posting a thread for. You should try posting again in our Q&A thread. Before you do that, however, be sure to read Smogon's rules, and taking a look at the Overview to Doubles wouldn't hurt either.

If you'd like my advice, click the button below. It's a little bit harsh, but it's all in the name of improvement.
Mat Block is a terrible move, and Swords Dance Aegislash is almost as bad. Aerodactyl and Greninja should use Protect, drop Stealth Rock on Infernape (hazards are terrible in Doubles) for Close Combat and Flare Blitz for Overheat, and give Aegislash a special attacking set instead of a physical attacking set. I'll let you (or someone else) decide the last two Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)