Strategy: Win i guess

Bronzor @ Oran Berry
Sassy (+SpD -Spe) Levitate
236Hp, 204Atk, 70SpD
--Stealth Rock
--Gyro Ball
--Earthquake
--Reflect

My lead sets up rocks. Which hurt the #1 little cup threat Murkrow. Gyro ball is it's main STAB move and it hurts. Earthquake is there instead of hypnosis cause it's illegal. And Reflect is for support and curselax to start of even better.

Murkrow @ Life Orb
Hasty (+Spe -Def) Insomia
236Atk, 192Spe, 24SpD
--Sucker Punch
--Hidden Power (Fighting)
--Pluck
--Pursuit
The number one beast in little cup. It's almost like Garchomp, Sucker Punch is great STAB it just wrecks Pokemon. Hidden Power fighting is for coverage. Pluck steals some rare item called Oran Berry. And Pursuit Is to nails Pokemon that fear the mighty Sucker Punch.

Munchlax @ Chesto Berry
Relaxed (+Def -Spe) Chesto Berry
236Hp, 236SpD, 36Def
--Curse
--Return
--Pursuit
--Rest
Ah the all mighty curselax is back in an even cuter version. Works the same as Snorelax but this one is so cute. It's heart warming.

Diglett @ Choice Band
Jolly (+Spe -SpA) Arena Trap
36Hp, 236Atk, 236Spe
--Earthquake
--Pursuit
--Sucker Punch
--Rock Slide
Just like it's evolution this little guy revenge kills. Earthquake is his main STAB. Pursuit nails Pokemon with levitate. Sucker punch hits Scarfed Pokemon like Abra and KO's them. Aerial ace is for coverage.

Lickitung @ Oran Berry
Adamant (+Atk -SpA) Own Tempo
116Hp, 236Atk, 76Def, 76SpD
--Fire Punch
--Power Whip
--Return
--Swords Dance
A common Swords Dancer. Grass-Fire is there for coverage while return gets STAB.

Porygon @ Choice Specs
Modest (+SpA -Atk) Download
116Def, 236SpA, 156SpD
--Shadow Ball
--Thunderbolt
--Ice Beam
--Hidden Power (Ground)
Choice specs on porygon + download hits very very hard. Saddly it gets no STAB but Bolt-Beam is nice. And it gets really good coverage.

Be harsh im a n00b at little cup

Bronzor: Can't really go wrong with the standard.

Murkrow: See above. Unless LO has been causing problems somehow.

Munchlax: Having no Rest makes it very odd. There aren't that many good Steel types in Little Cup; and Pursuit hits Bronzor fine. I don't see a need for Earthquake, and see Rest as being more beneficial. If you do switch it, give it a Chesto Berry (Rest would do what a Lum would do just the next turn).

Diglett: If you have Aerial Ace to counter something specific, that's fine. It's just that in most cases Rock Slide>Aerial Ace, especially since Bronzor is really the only thing that's going to resist the Ground/Rock coverage, which Pursuit can do ok against or give you a (most likely) free switch to Lickitung.

Lickitung: That looks pretty good.

Porygon: Pretty nice, I'm assuming HP Ground is there for Elekid/Chinchou (which resists BoltBeam - Chinchou, that is). However, Abra is generally a lot better than Porygon.

Bronzor: Can't really go wrong with the standard.

Murkrow: See above. Unless LO has been causing problems somehow.

Munchlax: Having no Rest makes it very odd. There aren't that many good Steel types in Little Cup; and Pursuit hits Bronzor fine. I don't see a need for Earthquake, and see Rest as being more beneficial. If you do switch it, give it a Chesto Berry (Rest would do what a Lum would do just the next turn).

Diglett: If you have Aerial Ace to counter something specific, that's fine. It's just that in most cases Rock Slide>Aerial Ace, especially since Bronzor is really the only thing that's going to resist the Ground/Rock coverage, which Pursuit can do ok against or give you a (most likely) free switch to Lickitung.

Lickitung: That looks pretty good.

Porygon: Pretty nice, I'm assuming HP Ground is there for Elekid/Chinchou (which resists BoltBeam). However, Abra is generally a lot better than Porygon.
OK rock slide it is for diglett and munchlax gets chesto-rest. thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)