Liuty's trading thread! (HP Fighting Litwicks, Riolus Rotoms and Whismurs)

I'm interested in a Larvitar
Guts(Sand stream)
Adamant 31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Iron Head, Stealth Rock
Stock: 4

Offers: (M)Ralts(Timid Trace) 31/x/31/31/31/31
(M)Gastly(Timid) 31/x/31/31/31/31
(F)Duskull(Careful) 31/31/31/x/31/31
(M)Chespin(Adamant Bulletproof) 31/31/31/x/31/31 w/Belly Drum, Quick Guard, Curse, Synthesis
(M)Goomy(Modest Gooey) 31/x/31/31/31/31
(F)Honedge(Adamant) 31/31/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/31/31/0
Chespin works
I'll want both if the litwick is male and the whismur is female
Squirtle+noibat+pineco for both?

I can try breeding an hp ground slyveon, but wat other things do u want?
Im also interested in wooper, heracross, timburr (2 out of 3 is fine)

Hmmm Timid Hp ice heliolisk then? I see you have some in stock
Sorry about the late response. I actually didn't have any remaining in stock and had to breed one. I have one HP Ice Timid Dry Skin bred now. I'll be online tomorrow night if you're free to trade then. Just send me a PM. Thanks!

Edit: I forgot to mention that I upgraded them with all 4 egg moves :)

Edit 2: I also have both Male and Female so you have your choice.

Last edited:
Hey man I'm Interested in Hp Fighting Litwick Flash Fire, here is the list of what I can offer

5IV's
Female Ferroseed, Iron Barbs, Sassy, 31|31|31|x|31|0, Egg moves Spikes, Leech Seed and Stealth Rock on a Premier Ball
Male Rilou, Prankster, Timid, 31|x|31|31|31|31, Egg Moves Agility, BulletPunch and Vaccum Wave on a Luxury Ball
Male Hawlucha, Unburden, Jolly 31|31|31|x|31|31, Egg Moves Baton Pass on a Premier Ball

6IV's
Male Torchic, Speed Boost, Adamant, Egg move Baton Pass
Male Charmander, Blaze, Jolly Egg moves Outrage and Dragon Dance
Male Fletchling, Gale Wings, Adamant

Hi, I'm interested in both Jolly Riolu (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Prankster and Timid Riolu (31/x/31/31/31/31) with Inner Focus. CMT for them?

Hey, still interested in a timid Riolu, steadfast would be preferable, but I don't mind.
I can offer 5iv gastly, shellder, goomy, venipede, Smeargle, marill, fletchling

Last edited:
Hey man I'm Interested in Hp Fighting Litwick Flash Fire, here is the list of what I can offer

5IV's
Female Ferroseed, Iron Barbs, Sassy, 31|31|31|x|31|0, Egg moves Spikes, Leech Seed and Stealth Rock on a Premier Ball
Male Rilou, Prankster, Timid, 31|x|31|31|31|31, Egg Moves Agility, BulletPunch and Vaccum Wave on a Luxury Ball
Male Hawlucha, Unburden, Jolly 31|31|31|x|31|31, Egg Moves Baton Pass on a Premier Ball

6IV's
Male Torchic, Speed Boost, Adamant, Egg move Baton Pass
Male Charmander, Blaze, Jolly Egg moves Outrage and Dragon Dance
Male Fletchling, Gale Wings, Adamant
Would you be willing to trade the charmander for it?
Hi, I'm interested in both Jolly Riolu (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Prankster and Timid Riolu (31/x/31/31/31/31) with Inner Focus. CMT for them?
Of those, I would only be interested in Timid Infiltrator Noibat(if its male)
HP fighting litwick for Female HP ice electrike 31/e/30/31/31/31) in a quickball
Ok that works for me; PM me
Hey, still interested in a timid Riolu, steadfast would be preferable, but I don't mind.
I can offer 5iv gastly, shellder, goomy, venipede, Smeargle, marill, fletchling
Hi, did I forget a post you made a while back? Your name sounds kinda familiar and I'm sorry if I did.
Anyway, I only have Prankster(justified) and Inner Focus Timid Riolus available, if that's ok.
Any more info on goomy/venipede/smeargle?

Hi, did I forget a post you made a while back? Your name sounds kinda familiar and I'm sorry if I did.
Anyway, I only have Prankster(justified) and Inner Focus Timid Riolus available, if that's ok.
Any more info on goomy/venipede/smeargle?
Haha yeh no worries, we were trying to tee up a trade. Uh Inner focus seems fine to me, so no problem there.
Venipede is 31/31/31/x/31/31
Goomy 31/x/31/31/31/31 don't think either have egg moves
Smeargle 31/x/31/31/31/31 I'd be happy to sketch a few moves if I can for you too :)

Haha yeh no worries, we were trying to tee up a trade. Uh Inner focus seems fine to me, so no problem there.
Venipede is 31/31/31/x/31/31
Goomy 31/x/31/31/31/31 don't think either have egg moves
Smeargle 31/x/31/31/31/31 I'd be happy to sketch a few moves if I can for you too :)
What nature/abilities are available on goomy?

I know your thread says you're only trading away male Riolus but would you be willing to trade a Female for a Perfect 6IV Larvesta? Or a Female Calm 5IV Togepi(would have to breed for it, instacheck crashed before I got to check the full box of eggs I have)?

CMT for a Moset Rattled Whismur
oops missed this post earlier
Insomnia murkrow or HA adamant ralts works for me
I know your thread says you're only trading away male Riolus but would you be willing to trade a Female for a Perfect 6IV Larvesta? Or a Female Calm 5IV Togepi(would have to breed for it, instacheck crashed before I got to check the full box of eggs I have)?
Sorry, the only tradeable extra females I have are in reserve to be traded to someone else
CMT for Any HP Pokemon
sandile+smeargle for hp fight litwick?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)