Look At What I Chained

Status
Not open for further replies.
[shameless plug]
In the next month or so I'm going to be breeding to make a really quality trade thread, that will hopefully be a stand out of sorts on the WiFi board. It won't be easy, so I'm looking for a little help (or a lot). If anyone wants to do a breeding project for me, don't hesitate to say so!! I figured I'd give it try since everyone here seems pretty cool, and might be sympathetic to the cause. If so, I'd love you forever (and you'd be rewarded with pretty much all the pokemon I could throw at you). If not, I expect you to chain extra hard :P .
[/shameless plug]
Posted at the end of the last page. Shameless x2!

Arcadia - Be sure to only go for shinies after 40!!

MegaMewtwo - That's pretty cool, Articuno makes a great shiny, very majestic. I tried your Pachirisu chain the other day... failed at 37 >.< Any interest in trying it yourself? I'm really swamped. I have requests that came before yours still to do, so I'll get back to you when I finally do yours, unless you want to!

Incisions - If you haven't tried before reading this, it might not make sense to you, so give it a go and see what happens. Also, why not do a breeding project for your boy Diesel??!! ;) PM or add me on AIM if your interested! P.S. Your name makes me think of skin being pierced by sharp knives and blood squirting out... *shudder* but that's why it makes me lol.

Wtf? My caterpie chain broke at around 24-26 with me running back and forward as usual in the middle of the screen o__O Never happened before... What did I do wrong!?

My only guess is that all of the shaking patches were off the screen at one point well you were running (or you got on your bicycle?).

Diesel, I'm curious, what are your Cubone's IVs?

Im feeling like a big question mark x__x. I hope it doesn't happen in the future anymore...
Anyways, will try chaining caterpies yet again and hope they don't magically break the chain while running back and forward.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Good luck with shiny Caterpie, IMO one of the best shiny targets, not needing egg moves, only needine one specific nature and not having multiple abilities. Plus they look sick :)

The Frozen - That's quite strange, like Phizzy said, you may have lost sight of all the patches? Maybe your repel wore off? I don't know, I don't think it'll happen again though. I recall once that my repel somehow wore off without me seeing it, but it was during one of my first chains and I may have just made a stupid error. Weird, but I wouldn't think too hard on it I suppose. =/

Phizzlax - CMT! In there with the rest of the best.

Yea it was weird since I was just walking back and forward to reset the radar... Trying to start the caterpie chain again >__<;; "8% Rarity" it says on Serebii =/

MegaMewtwo - That's pretty cool, Articuno makes a great shiny, very majestic. I tried your Pachirisu chain the other day... failed at 37 >.< Any interest in trying it yourself? I'm really swamped. I have requests that came before yours still to do, so I'll get back to you when I finally do yours, unless you want to!
lol my chain was longer than yours.

I think I'll give it another shot. So you know, I'm going to go in with a fainted Timid Syncher, my (newly evolved) Weavile I use while chaining (Ice Shard has tons of PP and it has False Swipe) and probably something with a sleep move. That a good setup?

<<<<<< The best set up!

lol, jk. Sounds good to me, false swipe is money by itself, but you might as well bring something with a sleep move. Also, you should catch it in a Premier Ball or Heal Ball to make that little squirrel extra adorable.

Frozen - What is 8% rarity?? <33333 lol.

<<<<<< The best set up!

lol, jk. Sounds good to me, false swipe is money by itself, but you might as well bring something with a sleep move. Also, you should catch it in a Premier Ball or Heal Ball to make that little squirrel extra adorable.
Yeah, I brought along a Breloom I have.

And like 400 Super Repels.

EDIT: And I'm really sucking right now. Two chains died at 5 and one only got to 2. My main problem is that sometimes I can't exactly tell 3s from 4s if they're nowhere near each other, since they're both so far away.

Any nickname ideas when/if I ever manage this?

ENVISION THE GRID! Anything but Pachirisu, something to do with squirrels, perhaps? Fluffy? Pinky? Nuts? Pink Nuts?

AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! Got to 38.

Then a $#$^&^#&ing Mareep showed up.

Overkilled it. False Swiped it, switched to my copy of TheMantyke's Tauros I had with me for happiness raising, and Quaked it.

I hate Mareeps now.

I didn't get to chain but for about an hour each day after I got to 40. I had my DS on sleep mode for about 3 days.

Now chaining Adamant Shinx...

i've currently got a chain of 29 nosepass. i have to go to school now but i'm going to continue it in a few hours when i get home. wish me luck.

MegaMewtwo - AHH that sucks, keep at it though, if you can get to 38 you can get to 40. Make sure you have something with Static in your first slot, then switch to a synch when the shiny appears. What's with that stupid squirrel and breaking late chains?

Marrilpet - Yea, that's what I thought.

Backlot - GL!!

Trust - I appreciate that, thanks! There's a lot to chain, I can't believe you can't find anything. :P Kingbattlus (who should be posting here soon with his latest chain) has a list of about 50, lol. It's in the Chaining Guide thread if you want to take a peek.

FishMassacre - Very nice! <3 your avatar!

Alienjesus - You should go for something easier first to try to get a hang of the grid. Try to visualize it on your screen, if that makes sense. I'm actually going to be doing Hoppips soon, and I'll probably do them until I can get a Jolly one with 30 or 31 speed. So if you can't get one, I'll have one for you.

Chronos - I haven't played with sound on in quite a few months, but I recall that it sucked balls, haha.

I'm home sick from school today (senioritis), so let's see if I can't catch a few shinies!

I love my avatar too <3 NO ONE STEAL IT!!

Yeah, the chaining music is cruel!

I am sick from school too =P So I am going to try to chain Hoppip and maybe a Spoink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)