Look At What I Chained

Status
Not open for further replies.
my mareep chain is still going. 11 shinies so far with 700 max repels to go.

edit: just broke it. 12 shinies in total

quiet 16 / 11 / 13 / 15 / 11 / 31

quiet 18 / 4 / 0 / 26 / 31 / 26

those are probably the best.

This is taking forever, I think I'll give up for now. Maybe tomorrow I'd try again.

@Sunday - Ok :D If you'd want an usable shiny I have tons of Slowpokes, can't remember the exact IV's of them now though.

I have finished my team, so I will try to get a Shiny Male Ralts and Adamant. I will try to get a Gallade. Anyway, what sprites are cool and doesn't need Egg Moves to work?

I got a shiny starly in a chain of 0! O__O Im serious! I was looking for a caterpie to start the chain with(again...) and a shiny starly popped up from the patch I picked! o.o Unfournately It wasn't a shiny patch so I didn't use my jolly synchronizer and also its nature is lax...

I found a Hippowdon in the same way as you TheFrozen!!. I was chaining for Beldum, and it appears at the begining. Anyway, without Slack Off and with Modest nature... xD

Frozen - Wow, random shiny! I've never encountered one before, only bred one. Is your AIM Naira Saphire? I added you, we'll chat sometime, and I'll help you with chaining.

Trust - There are tons, the majority don't need egg moves. Not many pokemon need egg moves for every set like Eevee does. Peruse Serebii for shinies you like, that's what i do.

Backlot - Nicely done, I use Shiny Ampharos as my Static pokemon. Not a big fan of the sprite, but many are. >_>

Special attacking Hippowdon? XD The best IV on the starly was sp.atk: 25. xD

Yea my AIM is thefrozenpast, however Im not on AIM that much, Im more on MSN ^^;;

Caught a few Shiny Raltses, one of them Adamant/Male, the other two fairly useless Natures (even though for those two I had my Modest synchroniser out, just unlucky).

I was chaining after Synch Ralts, and when my chain were at 21, a shiny Ralts appeard!
Female, bashful nature. I was kinda pissed..

And my chain broke at 38 D;

And, I caught one shiny Shinx! It was at a corner, but I took it anyway =P
Bashful nature ;'(

I'm currently battling shiny skarmory #2. I'm hoping to get a decent Impish one, since I don't have a Skarmory to use in WiFi battles yet =/

exactly, of even forego AA and go SR/Spikes/Roar/Roost. Just for the coolness factor.

EXCEPT I got bored of just walking and resetting, so I have been chaining up since I last posted. My chain is at 107, and haven't found another shiny yet :(

EDIT: 110 and going strong lol.

EDIT 2: In a battle with Skarmory #117, shiny number 3, but forgot to switch out for my synchronizer =/. She's being quite stubborn to catch.

EDIT 3: Chain ended at 121, new high record for me, but only 3 shinies, oh well.

The chance to find shiny stop grewing, when reaching 40.. So it doesnt matter if you have 40000 chain, its same chance if you have 40.

I KNOW that thanks, I have over 100 shinies caught, but If you payed attention to my post, you'd have read this:

EXCEPT I got bored of just walking and resetting, so I have been chaining up since I last posted. My chain is at 107, and haven't found another shiny yet :(

just chained a shiny Aron.

Aron
Quiet
26/13/5/28/4/24

the defenses are a major letdown. it has the high stats where it doesnt need it and low where it does. arghh.
oh well. off to find a shiny bronzor.

I haven't found anything interesting to chain swarm-wise lately so I haven't been chaining. I'm not sure what I should chain next....

Maybe I should just work on EV training the ones I already have.

Wow, I just read that guide today. I had pretty much given up on chaining, but I figured I'd give it a try on something easy (Geodude).

I didn't bring a synchronizer because I figured it wouldn't work, as usual, but I made it to 40, and kept going.

And caught 6 shiny geodude. :3

Jolly, Adamant, Adamant, Calm, Sassy, Bashful.

So happy, first shinies I've ever found on D/P.

Edit: IVs

Jolly 22 / 1 / 8 / 30 / 18 / 13

Adamant 26 / 10 / 28 / 1 / 3 / 24

Adamant 12 / 16 / 13 / 11 / 28 / 25

Calm 8 / 25 / 31 / 24 / 29 / 7

Bashful 26 / 11 / 19 / 15 / 24 / 27

Sassy 11 / 22 / 25 / 20 / 10 / 30

They are oddly all female. o.O

Dunk - Now that's concentration! Didn't your name used to be Dawn?
Nope, my name was never Dawn.

After a rather lengthy hiatus from chaining, I tried chaining for Eevee in the Trophy Garden. I couldn't even find any, but I did see Porygon twice...but I've given up on it for now. I need to get back to my prime, so maybe I'll just stick to chaining for stuff like Starly and my swarms.

But that's after I get a shiny Uxie or Azelf through soft resetting. ;)

Check out what I just... bred??!!

Shiny Nidoran (F)
Adamant - Rivalry
22/17/26/19/3/31

WOW! Pretty cool. Got the nature, but Rivalry really blows. Okay other than that, although I would like to see a couple more 31's in there.

<3 Pink Tits!!

Check out what I just... bred??!!

Shiny Nidoran (F)
Adamant - Rivalry
22/17/26/19/3/31

WOW! Pretty cool. Got the nature, but Rivalry really blows. Okay other than that, although I would like to see a couple more 31's in there.

<3 Pink Tits!!
Rivalry isn't THAT bad. Extra damage on bliss and cress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)