Looking for fellow players to Skype chat with

[Read this before posting on this thread, please. Thank you in advance.]

Hello there! As you see, I call myself Wyvern. I've been playing Pokemon since I was 5, and have played on and off ever since. I just now got back into Pokemon after being somewhat disinterested for a while, but this time with more intense interest than ever before. I've been in Skype groups before playing many different games, but never Pokemon, and I wondered what it would be like to meet up and talk to other devoted fans of the series. I have an interest in both casual and competitive gameplay (though I need to beat Omega Ruby again before I rejoin the competitive scene), and am on a mission to complete the National Pokedex as much as possible.

If any viewers of this post are interested, my Skype is wyvern.x(has the same goofy profile pic, lol).

Regards,
WyvernX

hey man, we have quite a lot in common lol. I started around 5, and stopped playing pokemon for a few months, but just got back into it again. I would be interested in skype/skype groups about pokemon, I have been looking for a couple people myself have not had to much luck in that department. I also like both casual and competitive play, and at this moment i am trying to re-learn VGC and OU battling. I also upload a few videos every once in a while but its more of a hobby than anything else. My favorite typing would have to be grass, and My favorite mon is probably Sceptile or Absol.

And yeah, my skype is mrmintyvan and would be down to recruit people for a little skype group or something.

hey man, we have quite a lot in common lol. I started around 5, and stopped playing pokemon for a few months, but just got back into it again. I would be interested in skype/skype groups about pokemon, I have been looking for a couple people myself have not had to much luck in that department. I also like both casual and competitive play, and at this moment i am trying to re-learn VGC and OU battling. I also upload a few videos every once in a while but its more of a hobby than anything else. My favorite typing would have to be grass, and My favorite mon is probably Sceptile or Absol.

And yeah, my skype is mrmintyvan and would be down to recruit people for a little skype group or something.
hi, my skype is "casedvictory", add me and ill add you to some chats
Sounds good, I will add you guys as soon as I can get around to it.

I'd love to be involved in some Skype chats about Pokemon, I've only recently got back into it and I think it'd be fun.

Skype Name: codythom1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)